Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who the head coach will be, although I hope it is Gruden but none of the names that I heard come out today make any sense as a head coach, including Tee.
i know Phil got complacent at the end of his career but I don't think he went brain dead. He saw what happened when Schiano got hired/fired. I am pretty sure he won't make the same mistake.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting thought....why are we only interviewing coordinators and or position coaches .... seems to me we are holding these interviews for someone particular that has already been given the title head coach and this would be his staff. Just something to think about as u sleep

I have been saying the same thing.

Interesting thought....why are we only interviewing coordinators and or position coaches .... seems to me we are holding these interviews for someone particular that has already been given the title head coach and this would be his staff. Just something to think about as u sleep

Been there for two days

What has happened to my good people of this board?
Are we not a PROUD and stubborn-by-God people?

What, then, are we fighting for, in here?
Dig deep. You have warrior, Gruden-til-it-ain't hearts. You know to whom I speak (not at all any people I haven't seen in my days commenting here, or weeks lurking silently).

Negatives will be silenced, I'm not havin it.
Gruden to The Dang Hill!!!

Reactions: 4 people
I hate to be selfish to my Grudenite brothers and sisters but I have an 8 hour meeting tomorrow so I hope the hire don't happen till Thursday. Lol

If it's tomorrow hopefully it happens during lunch.

Off to bed, and see you in the morning. Most of you, anyway. lol

Meanwhile, Gruden 'til it isn't, and:

1fb3aaaa0906aaa4ca4319ada7d07393.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
(12/1/17) PF:

"our football program has the history, the facilities, the tradition, and the resources, to play with ANYONE, ANYTIME, and that's what we're gonna do again. this is an important time in our history.. our first job is to turn around our football program. our football teams in recent years have struggled for a variety of reasons, but through it all we have been supported by the most passionate fan base in the country. THESE GREAT FANS DESERVE TEAMS THAT MAKE THEM PROUD. it will not be easy and it will take some time but we will succeed. we first must find us a coach who WANTS TO BE AT TN, who APPRECIATES the unique opportunity that we have to offer at this very special place at this historical time, and WHO IS DRIVEN TO WIN AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL in college football. the kind of head coach that WILL HONOR OUR UNIVERSITY'S VALUES, WILL BE PROUD TO REPRESENT OUR STATE, and be a role model for our student athletes. I have been a part of the university of TN athletics program when it's been at it's best. I have seen what honest communication, trust, and hard work achieves. it is my mission to lead our entire athletic dept. in a way that honors our university's legacy, and insist on excellence.. I'm asking all of our fans, our alumni, student athletes, and coaches, let's go have fun WINNING CHAMPIONSHIPS."

sure hope he gets it right, a lot of bold statements in there..

What’s crazy is we don’t know it’s even Pruitt. How many times have we been down this road since BJ firing?

Gruden TIL it isn’t

Soon and Goodnight!!

Reactions: 2 people
UTSuave’;14845771 said:
Tried to convince me his daughters played basketball at UT and I asked for who and he wouldn't tell me which coach like it was super hard..HELL there has only been two in the past 54 years

yes, it's been quite obvious who it is.

Just to illustrate a point, I never opened photoshop or any other graphics editor to fake this screenshot. Nothing but a bit of javascript and you can edit anything you want. It is better than PS, because the styles are correctly applied automatically.

THIS IS 100% FAKE!

Z474A0V1_o.png

Reactions: 3 people

I said the same thing earlier.

Man your about five hours too laye...we could have used you out there lol

crazy work week. could you please explain to me what the hell didn't happen? or supposedly happened?

I tried scrolling back. some say Gruden actually said no but i don't see evidence anywhere of that not he net.

some say Pruitt? What the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back