Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Miss. State player tweet has me a bit worried.

Yup me too. That is the one piece we are missing. If the players start coming out about him leaving then I have a feeling it's Mullen. But did anybody check to see if that player is a senior or going to draft?

Reactions: 3 people
Exlaining to my wife whats going on shes like "You guys realize literally anyone can post anything on the internet right."

"You guys are congratulating each other over finding out things and literally nothing real even happened."

She doesnt get it.

I may start looking for a replacement. :hi:

Different matter entirely. But you can't break the news to an athletic department, take away their work cells and expect them to sit on that news.

Now, they can ask to leave personal cells "at the front desk" for a limited period of time. But not "confiscate" them for an extended period of time.

Well if it is Mullen then probably have to confiscate guns in East Tennessee.

Last edited:
Yall have too much time on y'alls hands. Arguing too much. If y'all need something to do to keep y'all occupied then come grab a crow bar.

I can guarantee plenty of water, sunshine, fresh air and a good lunch.

Can't. Scared of heights and last time I used a nail gun, I shot myself through the finger with it.

Reactions: 2 people
Exlaining to my wife whats going on shes like "You guys realize literally anyone can post anything on the internet right."

"You guys are congratulating each other over finding out things and literally nothing real even happened."

She doesnt get it.

And when it happens...she has to give it up 😁 Tell her those are facts and approved by volnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back