Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although someone is saying this is not true, it could be done. Work phones could be confiscated, and an employer can say no personal devices at the Work place.

Pretty much what I'm saying. But in context, I was answering Faceless in asking if they could keep them for a day or two. Just not going to happen.

If this is true, the news breaks today.

Reactions: 1 person
Yall have too much time on y'alls hands. Arguing too much. If y'all need something to do to keep y'all occupied then come grab a crow bar.

I can guarantee plenty of water, sunshine, fresh air and a good lunch.

Attachments

• 20171126_110807.jpg
    20171126_110807.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: 4 people
The flight Trey Wallace was talking about going from Columbus OH to Sevierville TN. It’s a Cesena 421 and registered to some medical company. Nothing to see here IMO

Well if they were to trot out Schiano they'd need all the medical supplies on that plane to keep him together after the masses get done with him.

Reactions: 2 people
DPkwYL1XkAADT8X.jpg
30 miles from baltimore and landed in sevierville just a while ago.

Calm folks, here's the info on that plane.

N412BS (2016 CIRRUS DESIGN CORP SR22T owned by TOMMOLLY LLC) Aircraft Registration ✈ FlightAware

So Gruden is coaching the MNF game, Harbaugh is coming to be announced as our coach, and Peyton is taking over for Jon in the booth.

I'm one refresh away from needing a new iPhone.

I know you're joking, but I have to say that every now and again I twitch when I think about MNF covering the Ravens game... :ermm:

Exlaining to my wife whats going on shes like "You guys realize literally anyone can post anything on the internet right."

"You guys are congratulating each other over finding out things and literally nothing real even happened."

She doesnt get it.

Reactions: 5 people
Yall have too much time on y'alls hands. Arguing too much. If y'all need something to do to keep y'all occupied then come grab a crow bar.

I can guarantee plenty of water, sunshine, fresh air and a good lunch.

What's the project? Reroof or taking the whole thing down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back