Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different matter entirely. But you can't break the news to an athletic department, take away their work cells and expect them to sit on that news.

Now, they can ask to leave personal cells "at the front desk" for a limited period of time. But not "confiscate" them for an extended period of time.

Although someone is saying this is not true, it could be done. Work phones could be confiscated, and an employer can say no personal devices at the Work place.

Reactions: 1 person
DPkwYL1XkAADT8X.jpg
30 miles from baltimore and landed in sevierville just a while ago.

Reactions: 4 people
Different matter entirely. But you can't break the news to an athletic department, take away their work cells and expect them to sit on that news.

Now, they can ask to leave personal cells "at the front desk" for a limited period of time. But not "confiscate" them for an extended period of time.

Truth, I agree. I was just playing devil's advocate.

I know I’m way behind on this but with CBS reporting what they did this morning, I am not sure what’s come out since then but it’s really hard not to believe it’s about to go down.

The best news of the day is simply this:
We are at the lunch hour and no leaks have come out concerning other candidates such at Mullen, Campbell, Schiano, etc.

Reactions: 4 people

You’re looking at this rather two dimensionally.

They absolutely could say that due to the sensitive nature of information that you will see today we ask that you put your phones in the basket in reception. If you have personal issues talk to your supervisor and we will try to work out a compromise. If you won’t do this, or are found with a phone, you will be asked to leave immediately. If you are caught sharing information you see here, you will be terminated for cause (insubordination).

They can’t forcibly confiscate your personal property, but they can frame things in such a way as to make it your decision to keep your job.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back