Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart is the one farkin' this whole damn thing up. His head needs to be rollin' down Neyland Drive right now. That SOB is hell bent on doing things his way even if it means burning the whole football program to the ground. Fark his stupid ass. He can die in a fire for all I care.

throw it down big fella throw it down....

Reactions: 1 person
To all of my fellow VOLS! I would like to put my 2 cents worth in please. In my humble opinion the "hearsay" to everything is the "main issue". I have heard everything from gruden is in to hart was seen leaving the grassy nole in Dallas. Media, states to much with their "sources" and "reported". Where is the proof in their statements? I have yet to hear from the people in play. No press conferences, no direct statements, not even to discount all the rumors. That speaks volumes to this loyal volunteer. From a professional, ethical hell even a business stand point this all makes no sense at all.

This is nothing more than misdirection and deniability, capping with Grudens idiot kicker (agent) overkilling the situation with his "fantasy" statement. Jon Gruden is a pistol, hard core and brash person and coach. However he is and always will be rooted with Tennessee. He respects our university, Majors, Manning and especially his VOL wife. Yet I still have no statement coming from Gruden, everyone is speaking for these parties in this situation. We are really not working the coaching ranks and naming official candidates as most normal coaching searches are done.

So my honest opinion is that, yes something is still at work, time lines will end eventually and gruden will be our coach. Way to much has happened thus far. No "sources" or "reports" just an opinion from a Tennessee Volunteer that loves his program.

His agent saying that Tennessee is living in a fantasy world isn't enough discredit for you?

Where do people get the idea that Gruden wants to be here. Everything he or his agent has said,says the complete opposite.

Just peeping in to say hey do you remember Alabama and saban???? He said no 3 times and look at what is the product??

Sorry for the hope that shouldn't exist on volnation but I'm depressed...... I think..... My wife calls it anxiety **** idk

Hey buddy... Post their schedule.. NO RANKED TEAMS.
He is an average coach. Average won't cut it at UT

Dooley's only out of conference loss, I believe, was to UNC in the bowl game. Undefeated out of conference otherwise.

Charlie Strong=no upgrade

Here's something else fishy....according to Hubbs interviews were going to be in New York and now they're at the airport tonight?

He interviewed Strong and probably Fedora today. Possibly Butch Davis also, but probably nothing going on there.

Hart did not want to interview coaches that still had season games left and with UNC on probation, Louisville finished with their regular season, and Davis not coaching, Hart could interview them all.

He will apparently be interviewing Fisher and Gundy in New York. Also any other coach that may be brought up between now and then.

LWS said HASLEM doesn't want Gruden now? As of when? Last night Haskew was calming everyone down after getting info from Haslem himself.

I just think this is all part of the plan. Think about it, the SEC came out and asked us not to announce our coach before the SECC, the two schools including the SEC were getting upset bc the talks alone were somewhat overshadowing the SECC, and we already aren't on the greatest terms with the SEC.

You think Gruden and UT don't wanna get off on the wrong foot considering where we already stand with the SEC. I think not. What would be the best way to silence some of this talk? Possibly both sides come out and squash it so that we can move on and focus on the SECC and in the mean time get all these interviews out of the way?

I expect the Grumorz to start right back up at the beginning to middle of next week. Like babyvol said, lets just sit back and enjoy the show!

Gruden or BUST!

Reactions: 2 people
That is hearsay bro

Respectfully, no, it is not. I don't hav a direct Gruden quote or anything, but one of the gentlemen present for such things told us as much, the first such occasion being over a month ago. Reiterated as recently as Thanksgiving Day. Obviously you don't have to take my word for it, but I'm just trying to help others make sense of things with the few small pieces I have to the puzzle. Of course, I recognize it's hard to keep track of all this with all the bullets that have been flying, and it's really semantics at this point anyway.

His agent saying that Tennessee is living in a fantasy world isn't enough discredit for you?

One it's an "agent" not exactly known for their impeccable word, just on getting results for client.......

2 I will trust hargis and CTFP anyday over ANY agent they are sticking by story that contradicts this, and even after that have upped the ante and stuck by it still as well as on ESPN radio......to get this far the editors also have to know who sources are and be sold.......this is a paper that is old school on reporting, and strict on fact checking..

To all of my fellow VOLS! I would like to put my 2 cents worth in please. In my humble opinion the "hearsay" to everything is the "main issue". I have heard everything from gruden is in to hart was seen leaving the grassy nole in Dallas. Media, states to much with their "sources" and "reported". Where is the proof in their statements? I have yet to hear from the people in play. No press conferences, no direct statements, not even to discount all the rumors. That speaks volumes to this loyal volunteer. From a professional, ethical hell even a business stand point this all makes no sense at all.

This is nothing more than misdirection and deniability, capping with Grudens idiot kicker (agent) overkilling the situation with his "fantasy" statement. Jon Gruden is a pistol, hard core and brash person and coach. However he is and always will be rooted with Tennessee. He respects our university, Majors, Manning and especially his VOL wife. Yet I still have no statement coming from Gruden, everyone is speaking for these parties in this situation. We are really not working the coaching ranks and naming official candidates as most normal coaching searches are done.

So my honest opinion is that, yes something is still at work, time lines will end eventually and gruden will be our coach. Way to much has happened thus far. No "sources" or "reports" just an opinion from a Tennessee Volunteer that loves his program.

No, He is on the TOS. He posted several years ago about his connections to the Gruden family. I think he said he is good friends with the inlaws.

Maybe the inlaws are trolling the **** out of him. **** rolls down hill. Feel me?

Louisville was a MESS when Strong took over after Kragthorpe.

10-2 impressive even in the Big East - nice win last night with injured QB Teddy B

Steve Kragthorpe (Big East) (2007–2009)
2007 Louisville Cardinals 6-6 3-4 T-5th
2008 Louisville Cardinals 5-7 1-6 T-7th
2009 Louisville Cardinals 4-8 1-6 T-7th
Steve Kragthorpe: 15-21 5-16

Charlie Strong (Big East) (2010–2012)
2010 Louisville Cardinals 7-6 3-4 T-5th W Beef 'O' Brady's Bowl
2011 Louisville Cardinals 7-6 5-2 T-1st L Belk Bowl
2012 Louisville Cardinals 10-2 5-2 T-1st †
Charlie Strong: 24-14 13-8
Where's the signature win? Beef o' Brady's Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back