Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn just showed that gruden has told tennessee no himself that he IS NOT interested in the job, so with mike and mike show, his agent, and now him personally I think we have our 100% for sure thing that is real.

ANYTHING reliable? i don't think so....Who is ANYONE? Jon Gruden (HIMSELF) and/or Dave Hart (HIMSELF)....not their speakers/agents/spokespersons/assistants/media (local or national). until ANYONE says ANYTHING, to me its not dead.

Things have slowed dramatically... :cray:

What a ride, though... :loco:

Attachments

• Gruden Stats XIV.jpg
    Gruden Stats XIV.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 60
Can someone please tell me what/who the "OG"s are?

The OGs are the original Grudenites. The one's that collaborated their sources back in early September. The group consist of:

Borovol
Oldvol74
Jayvol
LittleDTO

I think these are the original Grudes.

I like all these guys BTW. They's good folk!

Reactions: 6 people
ANYTHING reliable? i don't think so....Who is ANYONE? Jon Gruden (HIMSELF) and/or Dave Hart (HIMSELF)....not their speakers/agents/spokespersons/assistants/media (local or national). until ANYONE says ANYTHING, to me its not dead.

yea from gruden on espn he says no to tennessee

espn just showed that gruden has told tennessee no himself that he IS NOT interested in the job, so with mike and mike show, his agent, and now him personally I think we have our 100% for sure thing that is real.

Some people enjoy being let down repeatedly I guess.

I cant find it on the web site do you have a link ?????

There is no way Dave Hart called Bob LaMonte today. I'm hearing from sources that Hart has been in conference calls all day laughing it up with his fellow bammer alums deciding who our next coach will be.

Some people enjoy being let down repeatedly I guess.

I don't enjoy being let down by actual stories, just all these rumor's that even though the man himself said no and you think that it's wrong? turn the tv on it's showing it over and over, that's not me enjoying it that's actual truth not the fairytale oh no mean's yes. Good grief

If all this has been a smoke screen, it has been an extraordinarily elaborate one that has worked on me at this point. Ill continue to hope for the best, but realistically speaking, I have to prepare myself for the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back