Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's probably not coming, but does anyone else think this was an elaborate smoke screen to make all the Vol fans chill the hell out and shield attention away from Gruden. I may be crazy, but it kinda makes sense

Not you too SDV. Not you too....

So have we now all bought into the idea that EVERYTHING we've heard that we didn't want to hear is just a big smokescreen? Are we still thinking this is happening?

gggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Reactions: 2 people
I think I'm done following this. Its been fun, but it wasn't meant to be as I expected. Later

If it's not Gruden (and Gruden is who I want) why not Butch Davis. Winning will make everyone forget about his past transgresions. It's working for KY and Calipari.... I just want to win again, I now know how the Candy fans felt all these years!

Reactions: 1 person
Quoting phins.com

Nick Saban going to Alabama is the biggest non-story of this non-playoff season.

For slightly more than a month now, since the Crimson Tide stupidly fired Mike Shula, Saban has been the target of one-sided rumors and innuendo that he would be offered the job in Tuscaloosa.

Alabama representatives actually contacted Saban's agent, Jimmy Sexton, to gauge interest. The response, according to Saban, was that he was flattered but not interested.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like a Category 7 Hurricane is coming, they have evacuated the city and I am one of the guys that is staying in my home no matter what

Reactions: 2 people
Sooooo is he still an option or not?? Soooo confused on what's going on... Did he did he not come out today and said no thank you????

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back