Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wild about him but can't believe he's below those two clowns.

It would be a toss up for me....actually I might lean towards more upside to them compared to Gundy. Gundy's recruiting area will be take by A&M from the players wanting to play in the SEC.

LOL exactly.

Boosters were preventing Hart from making his nut. He's ready to run with the bulls. He's been earning, and burning: snapping necks, and cashing checks.

Hart to boosters: "if you mess with my nut, then Jimmy Hyams here is going to eat your . . ."

Hart does look like an old Will Ferrel. Cheek as the older brother. The boosters are like the owners if the company. Getting screwed by two guys playing games with their money.

On a side note, if Haslem wanted this and it doesn't happen what is the over/under on number of buildings that appear with his name on it what Hart is there.

LOL exactly.

Boosters were preventing Hart from making his nut. He's ready to run with the bulls. He's been earning, and burning: snapping necks, and cashing checks.

Hart to boosters: "if you mess with my nut, then Jimmy Hyams here is going to eat your . . ."

Like Kobayashi

Reactions: 1 person
What grumors are out now that have made us happy again?

I've been working my ass off the past couple of days and haven't had time to pay attention.

No more Grumors thankfully, but it's not dead. I believe Hart will be done with his interviews by late Monday and hopefully we will know something by Wednesday. I will tell you this tho, I am sure that UT and Gruden will meet at least once more before a decision is made.

I think the longer this goes on the better us getting Gruden is FWIW.

Reactions: 2 people
If Gruden becomes the next HFC at UT, I think it would be wise for all to look over how these negotiations played out. Could serve you well later on in life.

Negotiating is an art.

And then again, someone else may very well be UT's next HFC.

Hello peeps. Not been on today. A lot of family stuff going on. So hows it this evening? Anything new on a coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back