Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlike some on here .not you at all, No sarcasm. I am an excellent reader. Just not so good on a little phone keyboard.

Stuck my neck out there yesterday and am admitting I was wrong. I still feel confident that when the fat lady sings, it will be Gruden. If by some chance it's not, fisher or strong are great choices and would do well here.

How the hell can you or anyone else think it's Gruden? He said no thanks and now it's time to move on. Someone, please delete this and the other Jon Gruden thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Really.. cuz if gru doesn't come, we lose bray,hunter,and patterson 4 sure. And I think Vandy has better players at this time as well as far better coaching. Truth sucks

They're gone anyway. Patterson won't qualify academically, he went to just enough classes to learn to recognize his own name in print.

Hunter's got a kid and a baby mama to feed.

Can someone answer this? How is it that most if not all coaches that are "supposedly" candidates have THEMSELVES made statements and said they are not leaving their respective schools yet they still come up as being the likely next head coach. Gruden spent about 15 seconds denying he's coming but mentioning him is a fantasy and there is just no way we are getting him?? Yet the other coaches have let there be no mistake they aren't going anywhere but, they are likely candidates for the job?? Smokescreen IMO

You too huh? ::pepper:

butterface.jpeg

She could be hot if she tried too.

Can someone answer this? How is it that most if not all coaches that are "supposedly" candidates have THEMSELVES made statements and said they are not leaving their respective schools yet they still come up as being the likely next head coach. Gruden spent about 15 seconds denying he's coming but mentioning him is a fantasy and there is just no way we are getting him?? Yet the other coaches have let there be no mistake they aren't going anywhere but, they are likely candidates for the job?? Smokescreen IMO

Fight the urge bro....I know you still want to believe,but its over.

How the hell can you or anyone else think it's Gruden? He said no thanks and now it's time to move on. Someone, please delete this and the other Jon Gruden thread.

If you don't like speculation about Gruden within the confines of the Gruden thread in the rumors and speculation forum, then gtfo at your earliest convenience.

Reactions: 6 people

You must be under 5 years old and not remember what will soon be the second biggest hire in NCAA history to our south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back