Official Jon Gruden Thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this babyvol character claims to have"gave us the dooley firing" but just got the date wrong. Dude,everybody and there momma knew Dooley was gonna get fired. Nobody really knew when. C'mon man. Is this the Inside information we are really feeding into? Sorry I just got beef with these so called insiders. I was actually feeding into that crap for a minute. Silly me

Babyvol told everyone when Dooley would be fired WAY before Dooley getting fired was a foregone conclusion. To my knowledge, he is the only other person I have seen come out and say it after the Miss St. game, besides myself. His info is very solid and feeds in line with the info I'm told.

Again, I cannot vouch for where he gets his information, but I can say that it is solid

thanks for the nightmares...

butterface.jpeg

I may regret this, but if not Gruden then who are your choices? Just curious.

I have none. The list is just average.
We will be mediocre again for a while. Plain and simple.
Charlie strong might be from fla.... his record sucks at friggin louisville. I will support whoever the coach is but i wont endorse em

Reactions: 2 people
Babyvol told everyone when Dooley would be fired WAY before Dooley getting fired was a foregone conclusion. To my knowledge, he is the only other person I have seen come out and say it after the Miss St. game, besides myself. His info is very solid and feeds in line with the info I'm told.

Again, I cannot vouch for where he gets his information, but I can say that it is solid

All of the OGs said it in this thread after MSU. That IMO is the qualifier.

Here's an honest question: We all know that top notch recruiting at Tennessee is a must for various reasons, chief among those is not a lot of instate talent. Charlie Strong's Louisville team is currently #73 Rivals. I know it's Lousiville but he doesn't compete well with even his peers in that category. Rutgers is #29 by comparison. Should I not be nervous of his recruiting ability if he gets the job at UT?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back