Official Jon Gruden Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you ever tell me what to do!!!

napoleon_dynamite.jpg

K.

Reactions: 1 person
yep...I've been up there for a couple of weddings. I actually live in Woodford Co. The Woodford Reserve tour is really good too. Makers Mark is still my favorite touring experience.

We did both Buffalo Trace followed by Woodford Reserve followed by Dudley's on Short? in Lexington. Was a very good day, mucho goodo!

I just caught onto the secret (seriously)... Not going to spill the beans though..

You would know better than me...:hi:

No sir after reading your posts , I have come to the Conclusion , You are obviously correct . My apologizes for doubting , or stating a different opinion . i have learned my lesson .

I mentioned this earlier, so I went to check all VolReporters Post where he put letter in Parenthesis..He are the letters in the order used in accordance of when they were posted in order..... i t s c o n r e d g

Make any sense to anyone?

The problem with this is if Gruden makes us wait till Jan 1st and decides to go to the NFL. Then we will be screwed out of any big coach and will be looking at another Dooley type of hire. We can not risk that. We need to know sooner than that.

Edit, I quoted wrong post. Meant to quote the Volreporter one that you were quoting, sorry

The problem with this is if Gruden makes us wait till Jan 1st and decides to go to the NFL. Then we will be screwed out of any big coach and will be looking at another Dooley type of hire. We can not risk that. We need to know sooner than that.

He would have to be legally locked down for any AD to make that big of a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back