Official Jon Gruden Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: 1 person
My fav is Eagle Rare....so good when it hits your lips....Buffalo Trace gives an incredible tour by the way.

yep...I've been up there for a couple of weddings. I actually live in Woodford Co. The Woodford Reserve tour is really good too. Makers Mark is still my favorite touring experience.

Reactions: 2 people
Well the GC Parade was earlier in the week but that was more for the GC itself and a combination of Christmas. Thanksgiving in Canada was like 2 months ago so that was a bit different. Today was the Championship parade in downtown Toronto. People were all over. Nobody was working and the driving was real slow. Great time had by all.

Something very interesting is going on over at ESPN. My sources friend is going to be on a radio show in Alabama in a couple of hrs and they are going to be talking about it. Well it looks like ESPN has to plan ahead now for the broadcasting team not for MNF but for College Football. Gruden is scheduled to do 2 radio play by play including the National Championship and 2 television games. 1 might be the Orange Bowl. The other not sure (possiblyOutback? maybe)

This is a real clincher cause Gruden is unable to work any college football play by play games for ESPN and coach UT. I heard about 2 hours ago that there is no way UT will wait past January 1st to name a new coach. So unless Gruden begs then UT is going to go after a new coach and was told that there is no way its going to happen. Gruden informing and working out the details as of now to be done with ESPN College Football is a big sign that Gruden is making a move.

I asked ''So Gruden is coming to UT if he comes to the NCAA?''

Response ''Gruden is either going to UT or will wait for NFL job''

I mentioned this earlier, so I went to check all VolReporters Post where he put letter in Parenthesis..He are the letters in the order used in accordance of when they were posted in order..... i t s c o n r e d g

Make any sense to anyone?

54 million over 8 years huh??

We will be paying our coach per year as much as Chris Petersen, Kevin Sumlin, and Will Muschamp makes in a year combined. We would have enough left over to buy a small 18 acre compound with a 6 BR house in Gatlingurg.

Sounds like a hell of a deal to me for a coach without a single college win as a HC. God I hope this does not blow up in our faces. If this hire fails, it could actually end UT football.

Lol. Cue dramatic sound effect.

Dear God...

Wes Rucker ‏@wesrucker247
FWIW: I still don't think people are paying enough attention to UNC's Larry Fedora in Vols' coaching search. And that would be a great hire.

What an asshat.

Well the man has been a HC for 5 seasons and has never had a losing season. UNC has all kinds of NCAA issues and he still won 8 games. He led them to their 1st winning conference season in over a decade.

IMO, not so bad.

Reactions: 2 people
I mentioned this earlier, so I went to check all VolReporters Post where he put letter in Parenthesis..He are the letters in the order used in accordance of when they were posted in order..... i t s c o n r e d g

Make any sense to anyone?

its conredge holloway?

That stuff is super hard to find. All vintages. My local shop has had it in the past, but it's usually sold before they put it on the shelf when they get it.

Very tough to find in areas that consume bourbon, best advice is to go to stores in areas that wouldn't buy an expensive bourbon.

That said, Woodford Reserve Four Wood is said to be an excellent release

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back