Official Jon Gruden Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
babyvol

Letterman
4973 posts this site
Posted: Today 5:23 PM
Re: Babyvol - any new info yet ???
I'll give ya this nugget. Saban told a member of Alabama Power that Gruden had asked him permission to speak to one of coaches on his staff about coming to TN. (He wasn't sure which one but thought it might be strength coach).

I know a member of his family. This is completely false. He says Gruden is no longer in play. He had a close friend call him this Saturday evening who is a very successful HC. The guy had just declined a huge offer from UT.

What is with these Monday rumors...

every.freakin.week

I highly doubt he would do something like wear an tie, or dip out on a broadcast to do ANYTHING with a new job. Maybe the dude has a legit reason to not go to work... like being sick or something.

You're late, we moved on already.

You gotta respect Dooley Sr. for coming on the radio here in Knoxville and answering questions. Especially considering Hyams is asking the questions.

Reactions: 2 people
Nothing makes sense... the guy doesn't even know who our previous coach was. I'm starting to think it's a canuck sent from the CFL to promote the CFL... as if anyone cares about the CFL.

He be trollin' HARD!!... I give him props for being able to hold folks' attention though...

I know a member of his family. This is completely false. He says Gruden is no longer in play. He had a close friend call him this Saturday evening who is a very successful HC. The guy had just declined a huge offer from UT.

A member of who's family?

babyvol

Letterman
4973 posts this site
Posted: Today 5:23 PM
Re: Babyvol - any new info yet ???
I'll give ya this nugget. Saban told a member of Alabama Power that Gruden had asked him permission to speak to one of coaches on his staff about coming to TN. (He wasn't sure which one but thought it might be strength coach).

I'm not gonna lie I love Bama's strength coach
don't know why he'd leave Tuscaloosa though
Alabama's Strength Coach, Scott Cochran - YouTube

Good lord I'm gonna have to take a something and lay down before I lose my mind, why must we be put through this I am getting a ulcer waiting on this announcement. :yes:

Reactions: 1 person
Sideline rumor from a bammer buddy. He said bammer board saying Browns offer $10M/year with full control for Saban. Anybody heard that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back