Official Jon Gruden Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would Saban be telling them that Gruden requested to talk to one of his coaches?

Was Saban calling to get the guy's power cut off??

Saban would never do that. Is straight bullshiz like half of the crap floating around. Anything detrimental to the focus of his team (as insignificant as it may seem) isn't tolerated. Rule #192 of Bill Belichick Cleveland Browns school of coaching.

All of you are eeeeeevil! I was trying to resist the Gruden siren call but I can't anymore. I'm jumping on the wagon.

I don't post much but when I do it's all about the Grude! :dance2:

Reactions: 2 people
It could be a decent bet that Franklin goes to another SEC school.....Auburn maybe? They aren't going to have a ton of money for a coach. I don't think he would go to KY, it wouldn't be a step up. I don't think Arky will hire him.

Arky SHOULD hire Franklin, but probably wont. They'll go after Patterson or something of the like.

Auburn sounds like a good place for him to wind up. Yeah, no way he goes to UK. They care more about Basketball and even less about football than UK...always have.

"The other night we had a joint basketball-football banquet and Adolph Rupp (Kentucky basketball coach) was presented with a big four-door Cadillac. All I got was a cigarette lighter."

wait a minute..... is this really happening?

Honest to God I just put champagne in the fridge

If I'm getting trolled, I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back