Official Jon Gruden Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw a post that says Gruden will not be coaching a college team and says that Gruden has been talking with Eagles, and Chargers . Also the Browns and the Cowboys will be looking for new coaches this year....Gruden was never coming to the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
babyvol

Letterman
4973 posts this site
Posted: Today 5:23 PM
Re: Babyvol - any new info yet ???
I'll give ya this nugget. Saban told a member of Alabama Power that Gruden had asked him permission to speak to one of coaches on his staff about coming to TN. (He wasn't sure which one but thought it might be strength coach).

If true, then I am not sure what else there is to say.

What is Alabama Power though?

REDICULOUS CASE SCENARIO:

FRANKLIN LEAVES VU
GRUDEN COMES TO UT
PETRINO GOES TO AUBIE
ARKANSAS (FILL IN BLANK)
SABAN GOES TO NFL
KENUCKY HIRES ANOTHER JOKER

why-its-ok-to-hate-ron-jaworski-and-jon-gruden-13-86664.jpg

It could be a decent bet that Franklin goes to another SEC school.....Auburn maybe? They aren't going to have a ton of money for a coach. I don't think he would go to KY, it wouldn't be a step up. I don't think Arky will hire him.

Nothing makes sense... the guy doesn't even know who our previous coach was. I'm starting to think it's a canuck sent from the CFL to promote the CFL... as if anyone cares about the CFL.

I may be totally wrong but I feel like we are getting ready to get a Gruden to UT announcement. Feels like it in the air

Reactions: 1 person
What is with these Monday rumors...

every.freakin.week

I highly doubt he would do something like wear an tie, or dip out on a broadcast to do ANYTHING with a new job. Maybe the dude has a legit reason to not go to work... like being sick or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back