Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept refreshing and it wouldn't move on I was wondering what was going on till I seen it was locked down then I seen the new thread

I completely agree with this.

If he isn't fired this week, the less likely Gruden is coming IMO and wants to go to the NFL.

I think he would still be on the table they may hold off until he is ready to go public. I think Dooley is public in 48 hrs tho and that answers the question.

Dont let the Mod badge ruin your rep.

there has been no evidence Gruden is coming to Knoxville, In fact most of the articles you read on credible websites keep referring back to forums as their source..which means there are no sources :no:

I want the guy as bad as everyone else...but i dont want to pay him 6 or 7 mill a year on top of the expensive assistants he will want to hire too. Does anyone know of a staff in college football that makes a combined 10mill+ if so please list them.

Were you asked to pay him? Why do you care?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
there has been no evidence Gruden is coming to Knoxville, In fact most of the articles you read on credible websites keep referring back to forums as their source..which means there are no sources :no:

I want the guy as bad as everyone else...but i dont want to pay him 6 or 7 mill a year on top of the expensive assistants he will want to hire too. Does anyone know of a staff in college football that makes a combined 10mill+ if so please list them.

I knew a girl who is now in leeds...took her to Knoxville late one night...weird.

I think he would still be on the table they may hold off until he is ready to go public. I think Dooley is public in 48 hrs tho and that answers the question.

Dont let the Mod badge ruin your rep.

That I can understand. But can we name the last time a coach was fired after a win or after four straight wins?

And I didn't know my reputation was anything good to begin with. :)

I'm so proud to be part of this epic change in the UT football program... Go Vols and Go Gruden! Have faith!!!! Currently pondering new user names

What percent of VN will change their username? Lots of Dooley names and future names using the name of the next coach (hope its Gruden)

Were asked to pay him? Why do you care?

If it doesnt work out then we're up the creek with no lube..that's why i dont want to pay them so much up front. 5 millin is doable, but 7mill which i think would have to be the target...thats pushing it.

Tomm is gonna be like a 7 year old kid 2 days before Christmas keep asking his parents if he can open his presents early just this once plz pretty plz

The one thing (if Gruden is hired) I hope Jon would do his hire a college type OC.

I'm worried about the offense. It was so complicated he wouldn't draft a QB to develop. That's a big concern in the college game.

glad to see. at last glance the last thread went 20 minutes without a new post and I was sure something had happened. good thing it didn't end. I am profoundly confused after reading miles of thread about the Sunday/Monday/November talk. I need some definitive answers. Should I make sure to keep my ears and eyes open in the morning for an afternoon presser, OR keep it cool and keep an ice pack on my trousers till Monday?

Incorrect.
Not yet.

Boro-

The Saban to Browns thing is more of a dream to me. I've heard credible folks talk, but I would consider it hopefulness at this point.

If it does happen, the Haslams deserve a
statue in a prominent place near
Neyland.

I want saban to stay. I want Gruden
here, and us beat them year in and year
out and crush their soul, and make them fear playing us on even terms. I want to see the camera shifting through the crowd, and see the tears rolling down their pathetic faces as the clock ticks away another bama loss to the VOLS. Screw them, their hopes, their dreams, and their beliefs. We are Tennessee. They are inferior. I want them to experience this while their "savior" still coaches there.

Reactions: 18 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back