Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed u are now a Mod. congrats!

I dint realize they were that hard up for help.

Thanks. I wouldn't call if fun right now. :)

Hey! Don't make me give you an infraction for criticizing a mod! :)

I respectfully disagree.

You seem to be in the know and know more than me. That was strictly my opinion.

I just don't see the point of keeping Dooley if you have your guy or are close to having your guy right now, especially with an easy four games coming up.

I completely agree with this.

If he isn't fired this week, the less likely Gruden is coming IMO and wants to go to the NFL.

I've thought the same thing. I can't really think of any reason to not announce him, let him hit the recruiting trail, and let an assistant finish the season.

Boro-

The Sanan to Browns thing is more of a dream to me. I've heard credible folks talk, but I would consider it hopefulness at this point.

If it does happen, the Haslams deserve a statue in a prominent place near Neyland.
....an obscenely well endowed naked statue.

Reactions: 6 people
You seem to be in the know and know more than me. That was strictly my opinion.

I just don't see the point of keeping Dooley if you have your guy or are close to having your guy right now, especially with an easy four games coming up.

There is more to the process that keep it from being quite so simple.

Thanks. I wouldn't call if fun right now. :)

Hey! Don't make me give you an infraction for criticizing a mod! :)

mods_gonna_mod__by_mizuki_chi-d4bnemk.jpg

Keepin' it real

there has been no evidence Gruden is coming to Knoxville, In fact most of the articles you read on credible websites keep referring back to forums as their source..which means there are no sources :no:

I want the guy as bad as everyone else...but i dont want to pay him 6 or 7 mill a year on top of the expensive assistants he will want to hire too. Does anyone know of a staff in college football that makes a combined 10mill+ if so please list them.

FIRST!!!!

jk. We obviously need a change at the helm. I hope its Gruden, and I hope it is soon for positive news about our program and recruiting purposes as well. The level of excitement around the program would would be around a 8.3 level earthquake on the Richter scale. (yes I calculated it, so you didn't have to).

Reactions: 1 person
there has been no evidence Gruden is coming to Knoxville, In fact most of the articles you read on credible websites keep referring back to forums as their source..which means there are no sources :no:

I want the guy as bad as everyone else...but i dont want to pay him 6 or 7 mill a year on top of the expensive assistants he will want to hire too. Does anyone know of any other stay in college football that makes a combined 10mill+ if so please list them.

Probably your defending undefeated national champions and arch nemesis Alabama Crimson Tide.

:crazy:

Come on dude, gotta pay to play in this league with the wicked dwarf of the south in conference.

I want the guy as bad as everyone else...but i dont want to pay him 6 or 7 mill a year on top of the expensive assistants he will want to hire too. Does anyone know of any other stay in college football that makes a combined 10mill+ if so please list them.

pipe down newbie.

Reactions: 4 people
Figured we needed to start a new one.

I do ask to please stay on topic in this one. I know we are just waiting for news at this point, but keep the thread on Jon Gruden, or on the coaching search. This is not the Endzone. :)

So I'll start: Does Dooley get fired this week? And if so, when do you expect an announcement if we get Jon Gruden?

To the first question I hope so. On the second one hopefully soon, maybe within the next couple of weeks.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back