Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this place started rocking again....

I was talking to my guys at work today and told them that I am sure the list of coaches that has been leaked are interviewing for OC and DC positions. There is no way that Tee would risk his reputation and move his wife back here to hitch his wagon to an unproven first time head coach.

It may be that I just can't stand the thought of a BAMMER coach but I think that Gruden is option #1 and coach Miles may still be standing in the shadows as the fall back. They are extending the search to coordinators as they try to work out the details with CJG. The longer this goes the more I believe this may be the case. If they wanted one of the DCs we would have announced by now.

I think the past couple of weeks are finally getting to me. I have finally broken down and started week night drinking. Broke out a couple of quarts of homemade spiced rum.

20171206_204939_resized.jpg

I am not sure if it is to console myself or celebrate….

Hang in there folks.... GRUDEN TO THE HILL!!

EDIT... Well it looks like consoling myself it is... lol

CH_V

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Yep. Just got my ESPN news alert on my phone. I’ve supported them all because I love my Vols. I’ll support Pruitt too. Just wish it was Gruden. Would have been fun!

Channel 8 in Knoxville is reporting on Pruitt being hired. Time to start resting up, got be ready to crank up the Gruden threads again in 3-5 years.

I’m fine with Pruitt. Way better than Schiano and Doeren. Better than Botch. Hopefully we get a bad-a staff and kill it on the recruiting trail.

Gruden ... don’t want to hear you talking about Rocky Top and how much you love it. Don’t really care if you ever step foot in Neyland again. Stay out of our future coaching searches — just say, “thanks, but no thanks.”

Reactions: 14 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back