Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Vol Colonel‏
@TheVOLColonel
10m10 minutes ago
More
It's over! It's #Pruitt. My guy on this is a #VFL & #NFL Alum & booster. 98% done, only verbal details to be done. Nothing that would hold it up! He says "Peyton was blown away by Pruitt" #GBO #Vols

Reactions: 2 people
To whoever called me out because I posted “Grant Ramey IS reporting head coach” it was because in my original tweet, it didn’t say head coach and someone called me out on it. People always looking for stupid stuff to try to call people out for on here. Lol

The Vol Colonel‏
@TheVOLColonel
10m10 minutes ago
More
It's over! It's #Pruitt. My guy on this is a #VFL & #NFL Alum & booster. 98% done, only verbal details to be done. Nothing that would hold it up! He says "Peyton was blown away by Pruitt" #GBO #Vols

He is generally wrong and a blowhard.

Reactions: 3 people
The Vol Colonel‏
@TheVOLColonel
10m10 minutes ago
More

Nothing against Pruitt, but who cares? Peyton wanted Schiano, too.

Reactions: 5 people
It has been a good 50 threads. Looks like we are coming to the end of the coaching search unless there is some surprising finish.

ok ima go browse youtube while this thread get jackhammered with crap stories. Be back later when another nug drops.

Reactions: 1 person
The question will be since it was reported gruden countered did gruden move on or did we

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back