Official Jon Gruden Thread 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding out for the last glorious twist in the coaster. If it's Pruitt, sad day...we lost.

But I still think.......Gruden soon.

Reactions: 7 people
Can’t wait to see how all the talking heads explain how we embarrassed ourselves!

Hope springs eternal!

Not what we wanted. That said it's been a hell of a ride in this thread and you all are great! I hope Pruitt is our Swinney and we don't have to do this again in 5 yrs. If he just wasn't from bama....that would sure help.

If from what I read is accurate and Peyton was truly “blown away” by Pruitt, then maybe there’s something there we can’t see at the moment. Let’s be honest, he knows virtually every coach, he’s one of the best minds of football. If he was “blown away” then there’s something there.

Reactions: 3 people
I’m fine with Pruitt. Way better than Schiano and Doeren. Better than Botch. Hopefully we get a bad-a staff and kill it on the recruiting trail.

Gruden ... don’t want to hear you talking about Rocky Top and how much you love it. Don’t really care if you ever step foot in Neyland again. Stay out of our future coaching searches — just say, “thanks, but no thanks.”

Next time don't fall for it again.

Reactions: 5 people
Woah so counter was denied but I thought y'all said gruden countered so we denied his counter??? 🤔

Reactions: 1 person
16 years of coaching in Alabama.

Absolutely ZERO bias.

Wtf is wrong with Phil.

Phil said he would find the BEST coach he could. He never said orange blood. We were in a bad spot. Give the man a break, he did all that he could do. Pruitt is a good coach.

Reactions: 6 people
And there it is. Game over! Excited for this hire!

Accepted the job and is basically done?? Well ole jimmy we got a jiffy don't we...........not buying it **** EM ALL TILL GRUDEN SAYS NO!!..someone!....light me🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 1 person
Pruitt is a huge win. Sad to see several of you feel like he isn’t. We almost were stuck with Schiano and Doeren, but Fulmer came through and got us the best DC in the country and one of the best recruiters. I can’t wait to see what his staff will be. Praying Tee is a part of it!!!

Reactions: 15 people
I’m fine with Pruitt. Way better than Schiano and Doeren. Better than Botch. Hopefully we get a bad-a staff and kill it on the recruiting trail.

Gruden ... don’t want to hear you talking about Rocky Top and how much you love it. Don’t really care if you ever step foot in Neyland again. Stay out of our future coaching searches — just say, “thanks, but no thanks.”

Please explain how you know he is better? What is his coaching record again?

[Twitter]https://mobile.twitter.com/treyw_radio/status/938608697386946560[/Twitter]

Ok, now we can afford an insane staff. And they better pay up for it

Reactions: 2 people
Lurker....thanks for all the entertainment and laughs. I'll now be more productive at work. Bummed. Especially for a guy who still carries much more vitriol for the bammers than our other rivals.

Well, just saved me some $$&. I feel like I’ve been kicked in the stomach. Even if it wasn’t Gruden. I was hoping for something better.

Reactions: 7 people
20mzqh.jpg

ef ‘em!

Reactions: 2 people

I'd like to care, but it's a damned either way sort of thing. Either he implodes and is fired, or he succeeds and bounces back to Bama or somewhere else. It's another band aid on a gaping wound

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back