Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not anti Jimmy Hyams like some folks on here, I find him generally reliable. But if Tennessee hires Gruden, he's going to have a meltdown of epic proportions. I remember how salty he was about the black uniforms.

Reactions: 44 people
So Tennessee brass reportedly met with Gruden last night and this morning, unprompted, he brings up Knoxville and Rocky Top on Seattle radio?

That's not a coincidence. Either the bird is in the cage or Gruden is the biggest troll ever.

Even FREAK is convinced now!!! :eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

picture.php

Reactions: 6 people
So Tennessee brass reportedly met with Gruden last night and this morning, unprompted, he brings up Knoxville and Rocky Top on Seattle radio?

That's not a coincidence. Either the bird is in the cage or Gruden is the biggest troll ever.

Freak nailed it! And Gruden is NOT the biggest troll ever. Guys (and ladies) this is just about waiting and admittedly the waiting part will suck.:)

Reactions: 1 person
The first 150 posts of this thread happened in 15 minutes. That's averaging about a post every 6 seconds.

I'm proud of you nut jobs. You all care about this program.

GBFO

There not another fan base in football that can match our coaching searches or Volnation .

Reactions: 3 people

100% agree with this. I don't think he'd troll like that (kid enrolled and all)...

This is why I think it's really happening.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm amazed we have "fans" who would take Kiffin back....

It's beyond fantastically ridiculous, it's downright suicidal.

Reactions: 1 person

Amen brother. Way too much "coincidental" stuff going on right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back