Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tennessee brass reportedly met with Gruden last night and this morning, unprompted, he brings up Knoxville and Rocky Top on Seattle radio?

That's not a coincidence. Either the bird is in the cage or Gruden is the biggest troll ever.

Agree, he is either the hero or the zero with that move.

So Tennessee brass reportedly met with Gruden last night and this morning, unprompted, he brings up Knoxville and Rocky Top on Seattle radio?

That's not a coincidence. Either the bird is in the cage or Gruden is the biggest troll ever.

What did he say on radio exactly? Anyone?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
I don't understand it. How do they even stay on the air in that market?

They have a sizable contingent of people who believe everything they say. Literally about 25 of the same people call the show every day and don't rock the boat. Those callers always get through and are allowed to ramble about anything and everything. None of them ever question anything WNML puts out. If you do question you get talked over or your call gets dropped. Then they usually don't even acknowledge any controversial questions.

Jimmy Hyams‏
@JimmyHyams
Following Following @JimmyHyams
More
Tennessee is not interviewing or making a pitch to Jon Gruden today in Tampa, according to informed source. One other source also confirmed that UT is not interviewing Gruden today or making a pitch

lol
He is right. That was yesterday. He signed last night and they are coming back today. What an as% hat

Reactions: 2 people

and I would think the way he feels about this university and its fans, I highly doubt he's trolling. He knows he would be the most hated man in the state even above Kiffin.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone has that coworker that seems constantly mad that they actually having to do their job......This is Jimmy Hyams every coaching search.

It's a smoke screen for Jay Gruden

I think Peyton put him up to it while Phil sat back and laughed. He felt good that they saved TN football.

Pretty much

I’m still thinking no announcement till next week. The timing more than the hiring has had more conflicting stories. If he’s on the plane, awesome. I’m ready. But if not, it’s going to be an amazing weekend!

Timing will probably depend on the outcome of the game on Saturday. Win and we are one game closer to a bowl.
Lose and season is over. What better way to cheer the fan base than to announce a big hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back