Official Jon Gruden Thread 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
And right below this thread, someone begins a thread with “Why not Kurt Roper”... dear lord I’m heaven. We’ll need a Neyland stadium healing service just to rid all the fans of the pain of the previous years...

Reactions: 1 person
Any chance Hyams goes back to Louisiana, where he acts like he wants to be, with the rest of the LSU contingent early Sunday morning and never comes back?

I realize we don't want anything to overshadow the Gruden intro, but there's nothing wrong with two wonderful things happening for UT football in a short time span...

Reactions: 4 people
When it's all over he will say it was just him doing his job and trying to keep things quiet. He will somehow take credit for being wrong and late to the party.

Sport source guy is like that to with gruden. I think they got hurt so bad in 12 they can't believe. But trey saying didn't get em makes me think

I’m still thinking no announcement till next week. The timing more than the hiring has had more conflicting stories. If he’s on the plane, awesome. I’m ready. But if not, it’s going to be an amazing weekend!

The first 150 posts of this thread happened in 15 minutes. That's averaging about a post every 6 seconds.

I'm proud of you nut jobs. You all care about this program.

GBFO

Reactions: 1 person
Third hand information coming in.

Don't shoot the delivery guy. Just got a text that the plane just left Tampa. Was told Currie and Manning were on it.

Can anyone confirm?

From the same person I have posted other info from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back