Official Jon Gruden Thread 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again,what info got out?

GTFO till you do your homework, kid

leave.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Ok . That's dumb. No time to play patty cake in this preschool,I got a life and a job. Was desperately hoping to find reason to have hope. So the threads just people trying yo be funny? Really zero substance? That's kinda pathetic

tenor.gif

All I can say is I was told it is a done deal and was signed last Friday. I am feeling more confident now to be on board with JG based on the info I received this evening that came right from a booster which lines up with similar info others have mentioned here.

I guess we will soon see. It's really hard to be patient but I really feel Christmas is coming soon for all of us Vol fans and some really exciting times on the horizon based on what I was told!!!

I'm going to sit back now and relax and watch this play out. :)

i dig it! boom!

Ok . That's dumb. No time to play patty cake in this preschool,I got a life and a job. Was desperately hoping to find reason to have hope. So the threads just people trying yo be funny? Really zero substance? That's kinda pathetic

Well, 85, there is substance here. But you won't get people to point it out to you with vinegar, that's for sure. Your only alternative now is to read the entire thread and find it yourself.

Reactions: 4 people
Alright so my buddy gave me a call after the dinner, Butch is 100% out next week. This concussion and Antone deal sort of expedited the process. He did mention Haslam came in to AD and sort of rah rah, but also said it all seemed like a big fake charade to keep player morale. He never mentioned Gruden but he didn’t back down on the statements he gave me this morning when he called (which originally helped my confidence we can reel him in).

Reactions: 11 people
You're like a tourist who goes to another country in your aloha shirt and cargo shorts and black socks and sandals and fanny pack, demanding ice in your drinks and that everyone speak English.

This ain't your thread, bub.

GTFO

(did I do that right?)

Like a Boss :good!:

Reactions: 3 people

All of us have a life and job, you aren't special. Your entire purpose in being in here is to be a ***** and it's pretty clear.

Reactions: 6 people
sorry my dude if you can't be bothered to go read back a few pages (really you don't have to read through everything, literally just a few pages and you can get a good idea), then nothing that I say will be able to help ya

I actuallyread back about 20 Pages my guy . wasted about 30 minutes looking at pictures of the Middle East and gifs from 80s movies. If you can find anything of substance in "the last few pages" then I'll chip in 10 grand on the butch buy out myself

All I can say is I was told it is a done deal and was signed last Friday. I am feeling more confident now to be on board with JG based on the info I received this evening that came right from a booster which lines up with similar info others have mentioned here.

I guess we will soon see. It's really hard to be patient but I really feel Christmas is coming soon for all of us Vol fans and some really exciting times on the horizon based on what I was told!!!

I'm going to sit back now and relax and watch this play out. :)
This is good info. He stated what happened and when.

You don't get the thread (said with a Spanish accent)

Alright so my buddy gave me a call after the dinner, Butch is 100% out next week. This concussion and Antone deal sort of expedited the process. He did mention Haslam came in to AD and sort of rah rah, but also said it all seemed like a big fake charade to keep player moral. He never mentioned Gruden but he didn’t back down on the statements he gave me this morning when he called (which originally helped my confidence we can reel him in).

after Mizzou and before LSU???

Alright so my buddy gave me a call after the dinner, Butch is 100% out next week. This concussion and Antone deal sort of expedited the process. He did mention Haslam came in to AD and sort of rah rah, but also said it all seemed like a big fake charade to keep player morale. He never mentioned Gruden but he didn’t back down on the statements he gave me this morning when he called (which originally helped my confidence we can reel him in).
Very skeptical of this. No offense

Nice another butch is out next week rumor. Lets see how this plays out gents.

So let me get this straight, you're upset because someone will not give the reason we all have hope and you call us pathetic. BUT, you're too lazy to read back in this and previous threads for answers to your own questions...🤔

Reactions: 10 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back