Official Jon Gruden Thread 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else read ochocinco's pattycake tirade in Uncle Rico's voice?

Remember when he said something to Napoleon like 'go play pattycake with your brother'

Reactions: 2 people
Nice another butch is out next week rumor. Lets see how this plays out gents.

Lol, that’s exactly what I️ told him when he said it. This was the first time he had ever mentioned Butch being out at a specific time, he said the Antone resignation and Cade decommitment really hit home with the AD.

Reactions: 4 people
I’m pretty sure that Disco Kroger on Piedmont is still open.
They just tore down Murder Kroger on Ponce.

You are correct, we just popped the name to the one down the street on briarcliff. My bad, old habits die hard, which has had a few instances itself. The whole area is being refurbished, which is much needed.

And I was referring to the Lime Light being closed, after that happened no ones calls that Kroger the "Disco Kroger" anymore.

Alright so my buddy gave me a call after the dinner, Butch is 100% out next week. This concussion and Antone deal sort of expedited the process. He did mention Haslam came in to AD and sort of rah rah, but also said it all seemed like a big fake charade to keep player morale. He never mentioned Gruden but he didn’t back down on the statements he gave me this morning when he called (which originally helped my confidence we can reel him in).

It's Groundhog Day!

Alright so my buddy gave me a call after the dinner, Butch is 100% out next week. This concussion and Antone deal sort of expedited the process. He did mention Haslam came in to AD and sort of rah rah, but also said it all seemed like a big fake charade to keep player morale. He never mentioned Gruden but he didn’t back down on the statements he gave me this morning when he called (which originally helped my confidence we can reel him in).

I hope your information is correct, but I don't see Butch being gone until November 27th...

Reactions: 1 person
I actuallyread back about 20 Pages my guy . wasted about 30 minutes looking at pictures of the Middle East and gifs from 80s movies. If you can find anything of substance in "the last few pages" then I'll chip in 10 grand on the butch buy out myself

Trey Wallace interview a couple pages back. How about putting that 10k towards a tailgate

Reactions: 3 people

Hey finally someone that corroborated what I posted this morning about Haslam giving a speech to the AD. Everyone on here made fun of me for believing it. Well the joke is on you jerks.

Reactions: 4 people
Do you blame him? If it is a yes, well Butch is still employed. If it is a no, he knows the Interwebs will blow up threatening everything from castrating Smokey to demolishing Neyland Stadium.
Indeed

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

Lol, that’s exactly what I️ told him when he said it. This was the first time he had ever mentioned Butch being out at a specific time, he said the Antone resignation and Cade decommitment really hit home with the AD.

I hope your guy's right, but you gotta respect my reluctance to believe any rumors of Butch being officially let go.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back