Official Jon Gruden Thread 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What real smoke? Not trying to be a jerk but I check this thread maybe once a day and I haven't seen ANY real information it's just all people chatting and saying whether they think Gruden will come or not. I did see one article some NFL guy said Tennessee had offered 10 million but that's it

wvL3_y.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I believe that Gruden is coming, I really truly do

But its interesting to me once some info gets out, how many people suddenly have sources and inside info

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah buddy I'm dead serious. Is this some sort of joke? Wouldn't be wouldn't it be easier to list any legit information or even a legit rumor and just answer the question that was asked?

If you are asking for actual proof, you in the wrong place. I don't think anyone is asking you the believe anything, but you aren't going to see proof until we have a coach behind a podium.

So, the majority here want a coach that won a Super Bowl in his first year. Hmm, wonder who signed all that talent on the Bucs team that year? What was his record the following year? He’s got a paltry 54% winning percentage, hasn’t coached any team in 10 years and UT fans are estastic about the possibilities of him coming here. Gruden develops already great QB’s, not mediocre. It would take him 3 years to have a top QB playing in his system.

Just looking at the bigger picture that is all.

SWEET!!! My first ignore. They say you always remember your first.

To all of you on this thread that served our great country, from the bottom of my heart thank you for your sacrifice and your service. You men and women are more important to me and my family than any football program.

That being said I am 90% Grude 10% Currie screws it up.

Reactions: 6 people
LOL. Okay so I get it now. Basically all these Gruden threads are pointless it's just people saying yes he's coming no he's not yes he is no he's not

You're like a tourist who goes to another country in your aloha shirt and cargo shorts and black socks and sandals and fanny pack, demanding ice in your drinks and that everyone speak English.

This ain't your thread, bub.

GTFO

(did I do that right?)

Reactions: 20 people
If you are asking for actual proof, you in the wrong place. I don't think anyone is asking you the believe anything, but you aren't going to see proof until we have a coach behind a podium.

No proof , just reason for optimism? Have new rumors popped up that I missed?

How in the Hell did the mullen'rs get on our Gruden thread.

Ain't they got their own thread???

Dammit it's Gruden or bust.

Can anybody really see mullen beat Bama???
And he's got the persona of a freak'n turtle.

If you want mullen, then find that thread and stay there.

(lol)
Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back