Official Gramps' Memorial Politics Forum OT Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Florida win has staying power for me. UF is the team I most want to beat. They are my Alabama. I understand this is sacrilege to some but I cannot help how I feel. I have had a smile on my face and have enjoyed the thumbs up I'm receiving. Proudly wearing my orange today.

What if...I know it's crazy...but what if we win the next 3?

We win the next three, we're ranked#1 and headed to Atlanta with a hefty amount of expectations.

This Florida win has staying power for me. UF is the team I most want to beat. They are my Alabama. I understand this is sacrilege to some but I cannot help how I feel. I have had a smile on my face and have enjoyed the thumbs up I'm receiving. Proudly wearing my orange today.

I hated the streak vs Florida more than I hated Florida. I hate Bama, their players, their coaches, their fans.

Guys he didn't die...

He pulled an Elvis and is now working as the grounds keeper at Neyland stadium.

Haven't u noticed how green the field looks this year.

Gramps is alive!

I refuse to believe anything else.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys he didn't die...

He pulled an Elvis and is now working as the grounds keeper at Neyland stadium.

Haven't u noticed how green the field looks this year.

Gramps is alive!

I refuse to believe anything else.

If Smokey comes out as a Beagle for Halloween, it's a sign.

Reactions: 1 person
I hated the streak vs Florida more than I hated Florida. I hate Bama, their players, their coaches, their fans.

Their children, grandchildren, aunts, uncles (could be the same) and everything or person associated with Alabama and their fans.

It seems that most folks round my age,late 30s, hate the gators. Most.

To me it's because Fulmer owned bama in my formative years but even with Peyton and the loaded teams of the late 90s and early 2000s...we couldn't beat the gators because of Spurrier. We had the talent to win it all at least 3 more times if we could have beat them...97..2000..2001...etc.

I love Fulmer but if he didn't get owned by the fun and gun he could have retired with 3 or 4 championships easy...he would probably still be our coach,

To me it's because Fulmer owned bama in my formative years but even with Peyton and the loaded teams of the late 90s and early 2000s...we couldn't beat the gators because of Spurrier. We had the talent to win it all at least 3 more times if we could have beat them...97..2000..2001...etc.

I love Fulmer but if he didn't get owned by the fun and gun he could have retired with 3 or 4 championships easy...he would probably still be our coach,

I can hate both equally.

As well as Vandy, UGA and USCe.

And those cheating ****s Ole Miss...don't really like LSU, but they just screwed themselves. Don't like Arkansas. Don't like those spoiled brats at Mizzou and their "we need our safe spaces!" lying bastages. ATM I dislike just because they let Manziel's arrogant ass go on for so long. Auburn, well, they are located in Alabama and suck as well.

I don't mind UK since they typically suck and I tend to feel sorry for them. Until basketball of course. But in football they are safe. Same goes for Miss State. I don't mind Okie State since they are the little brother out here in the Big 12 and run a good program.

Don't like those raping, lying turds at FSU. Don't like these entitled and haughty folks at Oklahoma. Ohio State can choke on a bag of...you know? Southern Cal can fall into the ocean and I wouldn't mind. The only thing that would make Clemson worse would be being located in Alabama. Michigan could get swallowed up by a sinkhole and I wouldn't shed a tear. And Texas? Texas and their fans can lick my bunghole.

I've got plenty enough dislike to go around.

I can hate both equally.

As well as Vandy, UGA and USCe.

And those cheating ****s Ole Miss...don't really like LSU, but they just screwed themselves. Don't like Arkansas. Don't like those spoiled brats at Mizzou and their "we need our safe spaces!" lying bastages. ATM I dislike just because they let Manziel's arrogant ass go on for so long. Auburn, well, they are located in Alabama and suck as well.

I don't mind UK since they typically suck and I tend to feel sorry for them. Until basketball of course. But in football they are safe. Same goes for Miss State. I don't mind Okie State since they are the little brother out here in the Big 12 and run a good program.

Don't like those raping, lying turds at FSU. Don't like these entitled and haughty folks at Oklahoma. Ohio State can choke on a bag of...you know? Southern Cal can fall into the ocean and I wouldn't mind. The only thing that would make Clemson worse would be being located in Alabama. Michigan could get swallowed up by a sinkhole and I wouldn't shed a tear. And Texas? Texas and their fans can lick my bunghole.

I've got plenty enough dislike to go around.

Take your geritol and Metamucil. Men of your advanced age need nutritional supplements and regular bowel movements lest you get crotchety.

Reactions: 2 people
Take your geritol and Metamucil. Men of your advanced age need nutritional supplements and regular bowel movements lest you get crotchety.

I think we're close to the same age. I believe you've confused me with Hog.

My brother and I trolled Disney World (Epcot booze festival) Monday sporting our UT coaches polo's..got literally 50 GO VOLS/thanks for beating the gators..and one gator yelling at us to burn our jerseys.

Also scored some digits from a frog French chick and a German girl because they thought my shirt was interesting and want to "learn more about football"...

But like you, I grew up with UT owning Bama and struggling with Florida. Bama ain't much to me.

I feel the same way about UGA. If we go 1-11 with a win over UGA, I'm happy.

My sister was just promoted to VP of her company. My response to that was I will never call you madam Vice President at family functions. Her response was "well my security won't let you in then." She's the best.

Reactions: 4 people
My sister was just promoted to VP of her company. My response to that was I will never call you madam Vice President at family functions. Her response was "well my security won't let you in then." She's the best.

Sounds like my sister. Lol

Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back