Official Gramps' Memorial Politics Forum OT Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll got to stop this stuff. I get teary eyed reading these posts.

... at least until it got gross.

Last edited:
On the record as being upset that SOMEONE had to go into the previous OT thread and ruin my perfect endcap 12,000th post. I think "boobs" is something we can all agree on.

Reactions: 1 person
On the record as being upset that SOMEONE had to go into the previous OT thread and ruin my perfect endcap 12,000th post. I think "boobs" is something we can all agree on.
I thought that I had post #12,000 about OB's jeans. They must have attracted your "boobs."

A little late, but a duck pulling a truck has to be about the best thing I've ever heard. Everything about that just makes me laugh. Every time I hear it, I just keep laughing.

That will become the rightful motto of this entire season.

Let's all hope that duck keeps pulling that truck. You go duck, you go.

A little late, but a duck pulling a truck has to be about the best thing I've ever heard. Everything about that just makes me laugh. Every time I hear it, I just keep laughing.

That will become the rightful motto of this entire season.

Let's all hope that duck keeps pulling that truck. You go duck, you go.

Have you not seen what their idiot QB said today?

my favorite was TK jr's "We took their souls".

that sums up what we needed after 11 years.

This Florida win has staying power for me. UF is the team I most want to beat. They are my Alabama. I understand this is sacrilege to some but I cannot help how I feel. I have had a smile on my face and have enjoyed the thumbs up I'm receiving. Proudly wearing my orange today.

What if...I know it's crazy...but what if we win the next 3?

This Florida win has staying power for me. UF is the team I most want to beat. They are my Alabama. I understand this is sacrilege to some but I cannot help how I feel. I have had a smile on my face and have enjoyed the thumbs up I'm receiving. Proudly wearing my orange today.

What if...I know it's crazy...but what if we win the next 3?

Whole lot of happiness.

Thanks for the thread GV. I have a lot of respect for Gramps, and he still "communicates" with me occasionally. He said his seats in heaven were better than most of those who purchased tickets for the B@B.

He also said he now knows all the truths about Hillary and that she is indeed a lying beaatch. I guess God's okay with a certain level of free speech in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back