Official Gramps' Memorial Eternal OT Thread

Dang you old….

I’m a young healthy and well conditioned 58 and a half. I’m golden except for my herniated L4 and L5, my tendinitis sore right shoulder, my tendinitis sore right ankle, my arthritis in my right wrist and left knee and my Crohn’s disease that I refuse to give up my wonderful yet unhealthy diet to combat, other than that I’m a young picture of in my prime and ass kickin youth.

I’m a young healthy and well conditioned 58 and a half. I’m golden except for my herniated L4 and L5, my tendinitis sore right shoulder, my tendinitis sore right ankle, my arthritis in my right wrist and left knee and my Crohn’s disease that I refuse to give up my wonderful yet unhealthy diet to combat, other than that I’m a young picture of in my prime and ass kickin youth.
I feel pretty good. No health concerns (knock wood). That is until I do anything physically demanding for more than a couple of hours. Then I am abruptly and brutally reminded of my age.

I don’t feel any older than a 25 year old who was just in a high speed rollover crash.

They've got another one bearing down on them right now.

Most Oklahoma thing ever. Two tornadoes hitting the same town on the same night.
My buddy and his family in Sulphur are safe. He had some roof damage but that's it. I can't tell from the pics but it looks like downtown got walloped.

He just texted this:
Not at all. It wiped out the old downtown. Many friends lost their businesses. Heard of several injuries and homes lost as well. I haven't heard of any fatalities yet thank goodness

VN Store

Back