Official 2017 NFL Playoffs thread

Heading to the game tomorrow to hopefully see the Falcons beat the Packers. Just wondering if any of you have ever sat in the 300 level of the dome? I am taking my dad tomorrow, sitting in the first row of 339, and now I am worried about the view. Should be fun no matter what!

I'm sure you'll be just fine. I sat in 132 last week. I wanted to be a bit higher but they were good nonetheless.

16114468_1276432139117110_4615953931552738158_n.jpg

Nervous as hell for the game. It would be an awesome birthday if the Falcons win. And it would be pretty ****ty if they lose.

My picks:

Green Bay over Atlanta 38-35.
New England over Pittsburg 27-23 (I hope I'm wrong about this one).

Good start. Would have been very unsettling if we had to settle for a field. 3 big third down conversions

Wow. Huge stop!

Despite the packers offense moving with ease, they couldn't convert their only third down opportunity and ended up missing the field goal. Huge.

Can someone provide an update of what's happening? My cable isn't working for some reason.

Falcons offense is on fire. TD on opening drive and field goal on their second possession.

Green Bay's offense playing well, but they failed on 3rd down on their opening drive and missed the field goal. They fumbled in the Red Zone on their second drive.

Falcons moving the ball with ease on their 3rd drive.

Can someone provide an update of what's happening? My cable isn't working for some reason.

Falcons are ahead 10-0 with 8 minutes left in second quarter. Packers D is getting shredded. In Green Bay's only meaningful drive they had a turnover. Falcons currently driving down the field down looking to score again.

Thanks for the updates. I saw the first score and then the cable stopped working. Might be due to all of the storms right now. South Georgia has had some rough weather in the last two days.

VN Store

Back