Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

I have such a love/hate thing for Beverly. Harden and CP3 would have just flopped anyway, and I've seen Ariza square up it's some funny sh*t.

I bet D'antoni could have taken Blake, just thump his brittle ass on the forehead and he'll go night night.

Might as well put Mike D holding all the Rockets since Rivers hurt their feelings so bad they wanted to jump him.

Yep. I think this shows why this Rockets team won't win championships. If you're letting a player like Rivers get under your skin that much, you're just too soft.

Yep. I think this shows why this Rockets team won't win championships. If you're letting a player like Rivers get under your skin that much, you're just too soft.

From the bench no less, you have to be more mentally strong than that. Somewhere Draymond is rubbing his hands together and laughing maniacally.

From the bench no less, you have to be more mentally strong than that. Somewhere Draymond is rubbing his hands together and laughing maniacally.

No kidding. I hate Draymond but the thought of how he would get under their skin is pretty comical.

JR Smith, Frye, Green, Wade, Crowder, Shump, Thomas, and Rose are all shooting below league average from 3. Love and Lebron are great as the two offensive stars, Love is shooting a career best .616 TS%, it's just that 2/3 of the team is hot garbage. IT in limited play is the worst player in the league, RN. I feel like a lot of those guys will start shooting better and IT will come around. It's not time to panic, yet.

So the Cavs suck and it's the other players fault, the Thunder suck and it's Russ's fault. Makes sense. Thank god LBJ makes everyone else better.

So the Cavs suck and it's the other players fault, the Thunder suck and it's Russ's fault. Makes sense. Thank god LBJ makes everyone else better.

Do you think Lebron has generally made his teammates better over his career? Do you think Russ has?

The only guy who got better after he left Lebron (that I can think of) is Kyrie....who also got better after Lebron arrived.

Do you think Lebron has generally made his teammates better over his career? Do you think Russ has?

The only guy who got better after he left Lebron (that I can think of) is Kyrie....who also got better after Lebron arrived.

Way to duck and dodge your double standard. We are talking this year, and you just said everyone except Love is worse. If LBJ makes everyone better, why aren't they better? Why is it too early to worry about them but you question if it's Russ's fault in less time?

Way to duck and dodge your double standard. We are talking this year, and you just said everyone except Love is worse. If LBJ makes everyone better, why aren't they better? Why is it too early to worry about them but you question if it's Russ's fault in less time?

I'm not just talking about this year. You can make both sides of the argument if you want. I'll just stand over here.

I'm not sure that he makes everyone better. Kinda seems like it, but there are probably exceptions.

Lebron picked the coach and the team. Russ didn’t. If the Cavs aren’t well constructed as a team.......

Valid, tho what moves would you take back? The coach was a mistake, but most of the bad players they have are a product of being saddled with a few really big contracts. They overpaid for Smith and Shump, but if those guys were hitting their averages, Cavs would be doing a lot better.

I'm not just talking about this year. You can make both sides of the argument if you want. I'll just stand over here.

I'm not sure that he makes everyone better. Kinda seems like it, but there are probably exceptions.

So you aren't going to address you blaming Russ and not LBJ? Surprise.

But since you are going to act like a child, most guys have their best seasons pre-LBJ, then take a year or 2 to adjust their games to him. Love, Bosh, Haslem, Miller, Korver, JR, IT, Crowder, Mo shall I go on? The only 2 I can think of that had their career years with him are Booby, and Varejao

Valid, tho what moves would you take back? The coach was a mistake, but most of the bad players they have are a product of being saddled with a few really big contracts. They overpaid for Smith and Shump, but if those guys were hitting their averages, Cavs would be doing a lot better.

Their D is awful, they would need to be hitting 40% from 3 to be a legit contender. OKCs fix is a lot easier than the Cavs. Unless the Cavs go get DJ or someone similar they are ****ed.

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Reactions: 1 person
So you aren't going to address you blaming Russ and not LBJ? Surprise.

But since you are going to act like a child, most guys have their best seasons pre-LBJ, then take a year or 2 to adjust their games to him. Love, Bosh, Haslem, Miller, Korver, JR, IT, Crowder, Mo shall I go on? The only 2 I can think of that had their career years with him are Booby, and Varejao

Do you think Lebron generally makes his teammates better? It's a simple question.

I think he would rethink his approach with Kyrie. Maybe that doesn’t change the decision to leave, but I think he didn’t want him gone but maybe didn’t convince Kyrie.

VN Store

Back