Official 2016 Summer Baseball Thread

CkNg78uUoAALxYn.jpg

Zach Reid ‏@zachreid9 Jun 5
The lower 48 are overrated

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGUst4Gogdw/

Guess Zach Reid has made it to Alaska. Enjoy it and ball out!

GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Tigers minor-league report: Moya hot again

Who’s hot …

Christin Stewart, LF: Tigers are beyond pleased they got Stewart with last year’s compensation pick, courtesy of the Nationals after they signed Max Scherzer. Stewart cracked his 16th home run of the season Saturday, in his 55th game, and is batting .344 in his last 10 games. He is batting .255 for 2016 and hoisting a hefty OPS of .965, which includes a giant on-base percentage of .395.

16 HR's is 2nd in the MiLB and tied for 2nd in MLB...not bad.

Reactions: 2 people
I thought maybe you did? :dunno:

😀

Well, you are the boss.

Ventura's game just ended and Matt Waldren went 2 for 2 with an RBI, 3 runs scored and 2 base on balls raising his average to .385.

Well, you are the boss.

Ventura's game just ended and Matt Waldren went 2 for 2 with an RBI, 3 runs scored and 2 base on balls raising his average to .385.

Nice performance. Thanks 67.

Any games tonight 66?

There are games pretty much every night. DCam went 0/3...Skelly ain't starting for Portland tonight...R.Jackson didn't pitch...Waldren is playing a game versus some travel team, they just finished winning 9-0.

The Cape starts on Friday, Alaska tomorrow, that's when it gets cranked...

UT still hasn't released the official list and I got tired of checking every league I could think of to see where all our players are.

The first post of this thread is up to date as far as I know complete with links to each league and team via stats, click scoreboard for most of them and you can find out whether there is a game on a given day with the exception of Calsummerball and the coastalplainsleague, but it doesn't take much to figure those out either.

GBO!!!

I added links for the audio streams in the OP for those that I know work...still gotta catch a Jamestown Jammers game, waiting to see R. Jackson in a line up, though he might not even be there, hopefully the UTAD will release the info soon.

Wednesday, June 8th Games

Forest City - 7 PM

Morehead City - 7:05 PM

Jamestown Jammers - 7:05 PM

Portland Pickles - 10:05 PM

Anchorage Bucs - 11 PM

I added links for the audio streams in the OP for those that I know work...still gotta catch a Jamestown Jammers game, waiting to see R. Jackson in a line up, though he might not even be there, hopefully the UTAD will release the info soon.

Thanks 66. Much appreciated.

Thanks 66. Much appreciated.

Yer welcome...it takes a couple of weeks to get going, knowing whether guys are starters, if pitchers figuring out how many days rest and so on so forth, by the end of next week we'll have a better idea I think.

GBO!!!

I'll let you know how the guys on the Bucs look tomorrow.

Skelly went 1/4 last night with a 2 RBI Triple for Portland.

Bryant Harris went 2/4...

Will Neely got the start, threw 5 Innings, 6 H, 2 R, 2 ER, 2 BB, 2 SO and picked up the WIN, while Zack Reid came on to pitch the 9th, he walked three batters but picked up 2 K's and the Pilots couldn't plate a run. Bucs win 8-3.

Last edited:
Leftridge Getting the start in CF batting 9th...might be video for this one, have to wait until closer to game time...

Leftridge Getting the start in CF batting 9th...might be video for this one, have to wait until closer to game time...

Fantastic. They will soon see he is an extra base machine and move him up the lineup.

Brodie Leftridge goes 1/3 with a run, but Valley loses, AHC did not pitch...Richard Jackson dnp for Jamestown...

So is Bryant Harris transferring?

Also I wish Neal would get more playing time this summer. Coaches really liked him coming out of fall. Would like to see him put it together this summer.

So is Bryant Harris transferring?

Also I wish Neal would get more playing time this summer. Coaches really liked him coming out of fall. Would like to see him put it together this summer.

It looks as if that is the case with Harris. I expect UT to release the summer ball thing tomorrow or Monday as all the leagues will have started. I agree, I'd like to see Neal have a good summer.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back