Official 2014 NBA Draft Thread (Bball forum edition)

A little off topic, but next year, I believe Richardson will be drafted higher than Mcrae is this year (if he does get drafted). I think Richardson will have a long career like Tony Allen. He's two inches taller, just as athletic and has a better shot than Allen. His defense will keep him on a team.

A little off topic, but next year, I believe Richardson will be drafted higher than Mcrae is this year (if he does get drafted). I think Richardson will have a long career like Tony Allen. He's two inches taller, just as athletic and has a better shot than Allen. His defense will keep him on a team.

Seems extremely plausible. Especially if he will be the man as expected for us this year. Just not sure if the new system will throw him off or not.

Seems extremely plausible. Especially if he will be the man as expected for us this year. Just not sure if the new system will throw him off or not.
I think he will benefit from the new system. More chances for him to force turn overs and get steals. Along with all that, plus being the "man"... should mean his scoring will go up.

I think he will benefit from the new system. More chances for him to force turn overs and get steals. Along with all that, plus being the "man"... should mean his scoring will go up.

Right, and that's probably what will happen. Just can't count on it when your stud has been playing one way for 3 years, then something pretty different. I got faith in Sir Richie. :good!:

Ok guys, don't get too excited about this, but....

10394641_811964785482513_8980267341639048121_n.jpg

Made my last workout my best workout! I enjoyed the process! #Blessings
-Maymon FB

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't either.

You must not be FB friends with him. I was shocked when I saw it. You know I wouldn't knowingly put out false info.

From Monday, June 23rd, 4:26pm EST.

Oh no, I know, wasn't saying you were...thought maybe you meant McRae though, that's crazy.

Oh no, I know, wasn't saying you were...thought maybe you meant McRae though, that's crazy.

Yeah dude, I know you weren't being accusatory, that was more for the inevitable posters who wouldn't trust me.

Yeah crazy for sure. Makes me wonder who else he worked out for, if any.

He could be a Kendrick Perkins type player used for toughness I doubt he will ever start anywhere though...unless he plays for the lakers :) no knock on the lakers by the way but they need a big body

Chad Ford has had Stokes in and out of the 1st round. As of his current mock draft(version 8), he has him going at #22 to Memphis

Be cool if he gets to play for his home state, and hometown, team. 2 pretty good big guys to learn from too in Gasol and Randolph.

Reactions: 1 person
Anywhere in the 1st round is great as that means a guaranteed contract! JS works hard and appears to stay away from trouble so as a 1st round pick he should get at least 3 years to work on his game and establish a role for himself in the NBA.

Most recent ESPN article I read has Stokes going to Phoenix in the top 20.

I would absolutely love this, as I've been a Phoenix fan since the early 2000's.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back