Ofc

who cares if it's halal? Capitalism doesn't give a damn about the ethnicity or race of it's participants.

who cares if it's halal? Capitalism doesn't give a damn about the ethnicity or race of it's participants.

Agreed.
the difference between the new York and Chinese OFC is obvious. One is trying to capitalize off a name the other is making a mockery of the president. I did not vote for President Obama. I think he's doing a terrible job. I will not vote for him this time either.
It's one thing to debate the issues and disagree. It's another to take a shot at the president because he's black.

Agreed.
the difference between the new York and Chinese OFC is obvious. One is trying to capitalize off a name the other is making a mockery of the president. I did not vote for President Obama. I think he's doing a terrible job. I will not vote for him this time either.
It's one thing to debate the issues and disagree. It's another to take a shot at the president because he's black.

Slice I don't see how you reach the conclusion that the Chinese are being racist but the muslins of NYC aren't.

If the muslims of NYC are being capitalistic by catering to those who think Obama is a muslim, or at least very muslim friendly, how is it that those in China might not be capitalizing on the fact that many perceive Obama as being either a marxist or very communist friendly?

Just asking.

What you are saying might be perceived by some as being racist angainst far easter Asians.

Slice I don't see how you reach the conclusion that the Chinese are being racist but the muslins of NYC aren't.

If the muslims of NYC are being capitalistic by catering to those who think Obama is a muslim, or at least very muslim friendly, how is it that those in China might not be capitalizing on the fact that many perceive Obama as being either a marxist or very communist friendly?

Just asking.

What you are saying might be perceived by some as being racist angainst far easter Asians.

Open a business using the name that happens to be the same as the president, not racist. Others are named Obama. I will concede they are most likely playing the president's name though. Still not racist.

Selling and advertising a specially prepared food for a specific religious group in your area, not racist. Hebrew National makes a badass hot dog that we Christians often enjoy. At least I do.

Displaying an "Uncle Tom" style cartoon drawing And having said racist unflattering cartoon dance on commercials while using the name of the President of The United States name, serious racist Bu11$#!t that pisses me off.

Got it?

Open a business using the name that happens to be the same as the president, not racist. Others are named Obama. I will concede they are most likely playing the president's name though. Still not racist.

Selling and advertising a specially prepared food for a specific religious group in your area, not racist. Hebrew National makes a badass hot dog that we Christians often enjoy. At least I do.

Displaying an "Uncle Tom" style cartoon drawing And having said racist unflattering cartoon dance on commercials while using the name of the President of The United States name, serious racist Bu11$#!t that pisses me off.

Got it?

So the bottom line is that you object to the artwork?

Why didn't you say that to begin with?

When people like Jesse Jackson and Barack Obama say the honorably Clarence Thomas thinks like an Uncle Tom, do you think that's racist?

obamacannonnasa.jpg

When people like Jesse Jackson and Barack Obama say the honorably Clarence Thomas thinks like an Uncle Tom, do you think that's racist?

Are you really justifying being a racist piece of 7448 by saying "They were racist 1st".
Everyone here knows I'm Conservative. You claiming to be makes people like me look bad. I really do wish you would Shut the 3825 up!! And keep your pictures out of my thread. On 2nd thought as Thrasher would say....

You're dead to me.

obamacannonnasa.jpg

*Moslems

Are you really justifying being a racist piece of 7448 by saying "They were racist 1st".
Everyone here knows I'm Conservative. You claiming to be makes people like me look bad. I really do wish you would Shut the 3825 up!! And keep your pictures out of my thread. On 2nd thought as Thrasher would say....

You're dead to me.

You don't talk like a conservative, you talk like a spoiled liberal brat who can't be civil with anyone who disagress with him.

I don't think the picture is meant to be disrespectful or racist, they paint the big smile on his face to be a welcoming gesture to attract customers imo.

Of course we can agree to disagree if you are man enough.

Do you think the MLK memorial sculpted by the Chinese artist is racist because he gave him a very stern facial expression?

Wonder how you say 'moslem' in Chinese?

Interesting sidenote, the US State Department on behalf of the US government is the only country in the world to recognize 'East Turkestan.'

In reality East Turkestan is the westernmost province of the People's Republic of China and a significant portion of it's population is moslem.

The moslem's claim East Turkestan to be free and independent of China but they don't try to terrorize the Chinese into recognizing their independence in a manner similar to what happened in the Balkans during the '90s.

Wonder why that is?

Any particular reason for that?

Methinks we may be experiencing a failure to communicate moment.

No. I Just don't like you. Or anyone who thinks if the Dems do it it's bad but if my guys do it I'm sure They had a good reason.

Appears to be major photo shopped.

Seems like something one would find on a neo-Nazi, right wing lunatic, white supremacist blog, though.

Owned!!!

Don't look now but your ignorant bigoted prejudice is showing.

No. I Just don't like you. Or anyone who thinks if the Dems do it it's bad but if my guys do it I'm sure They had a good reason.

Examples kinda matter when one is making accusations. ...just saying.

Also, i see you don't like GS,but im really hoping me & you can still be pals. Please let me know but by circling the happy or sad face below and passing this onto susie in homeroom who will give it to Tina @ lunch so she can give it to kyle in English who will let me know @ second recess by the monkey bars what you decided.

Look forward to hearing from you and Thanks again buddy! Hope to here from you soon!!

DO YOU LIKE ME: :yes:

DO YOU NOT LIKE ME: :no:

Examples kinda matter when one is making accusations. ...just saying.

Also, i see you don't like GS,but im really hoping me & you can still be pals. Please let me know but by circling the happy or sad face below and passing this onto susie in homeroom who will give it to Tina @ lunch so she can give it to kyle in English who will let me know @ second recess by the monkey bars what you decided.

Look forward to hearing from you and Thanks again buddy! Hope to here from you soon!!

DO YOU LIKE ME: :yes:

DO YOU NOT LIKE ME: :no:

Where the heck is the maybe Smiley?

VN Store

Back