Ofc

Is it just me or is MUR inadvertently giving gs the reach-around in his last few posts?

And slice, you really need to learn some civility when posting your liberal ad hominem attacks. Take a page out of VN's Pat Robertson and learn to accept those with differing opinions because, as you know, gs is the glimmering beacon of tolerance on this board.

Is it just me or is MUR inadvertently giving gs the reach-around in his last few posts?

And slice, you really need to learn some civility when posting your liberal ad hominem attacks. Take a page out of VN's Pat Robertson and learn to accept those with differing opinions because, as you know, gs is the glimmering beacon of tolerance on this board.

****one of my top 5 favorite posters***

♥♥♥one of my top 5 favorite posters♥♥♥
I smell another Bromance brewing. Dinky, you think your boy KK will be down for the 3 way with Ol' Slice here or you need us to keep this on the DL?

Last edited:

Its good to see you to Dinky, btw it is just you.

I am surprised this wasn't thought up first by the Republican party or the Tea Party.

I am surprised this wasn't thought up first by the Republican party or the Tea Party.

Nice unfounded ignorant accusation there without a shred of evidence. I guess a credible source like Al Sharpton, Ed Schultz or Katie Kuric led you to believe this. How very tolerant of you and progressive too might i add.

Last edited:
Good point, any party which has to offer cash rewards to prove that they are or are not racist, would never get a kick from something like OFC.

Tea Party groups offer $15k reward for spitting incident proof - Illinois Review

And you comprehend this as an indictment on the Tea Party? WOW!!!!......Not a good point.? Even your own link questions the incident.

Here seems like a few follow up questions of importance one that actually wanted the truth might ask themselves.

1) Who made the accusations and what was the accusation.
2) What did the people and the police officers standing at the scene of the alleged incident report, surely they would like $15k.
3) And finally with that much cash at stake, Who came forward and with what proof did they provide to collect that $15k. I bet people were lined up around the street with proof.

Let me know when you find out.Ill even give you a clue.

Pelosi on This Week Criticizes Cantor and Supports Occupy Wall Street | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
Its good to see you to Dinky, btw it is just you.

I wish the feeling was mutual. Fact is, you, gs, OJ and the poster formerly known as transamman are like the group of ICP kids who sit at their own lunch table in the cafeteria.

The only upshot to seeing you guys in a thread is the choice opportunity to flex my big, veiny e-peen.

I smell another Bromance brewing. Dinky, you think your boy KK will be down for the 3 way with Ol' Slice here or you need us to keep this on the DL?

You're just jealous because your blow-up doll told you she had a headache last night.

VN Store

Back