Ofc

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
Obama Fried Chicken is a restaurant in China. They are using The President's likeness on the front of the restaurant. I'm no fan of Obama but I don't like the President being disrespected in this way.
*could not post link from my phone. Google it. It will tick you off.

Last edited:
Obama Fried Chicken | Racist Chinese Restaurant Beijing KFC | Mediaite

article-0-0E2A745D00000578-38_634x419.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Obama made mention of this earlier in a speach in Colorado.

he said "if you guys don't pull down the sign and stop using my name I might have to slow down my massive spending and numerous attempts to tank the country which force us to borrow more and more money from your country."

Racist Chinese. Just because he's black means he likes chicken?? In fact he prefers kobe beef and arugula. Everyone else should eat peas.

Obama Fried Chicken is a restaurant in China. They are using The President's likeness on the front of the restaurant. I'm no fan of Obama but I don't like the President being disrespected in this way.
*could not post link from my phone. Google it. It will tick you off.

The first OFC was opened in Harlem, NYC.

Later two more were opened nearby in the Bronx.

obama-chicken-438.jpg

(Notice they serve 'halal' (islam approved) food, evidently catering to moslems.

I can't imagine why anyone would be POed.

Lol at Neo.

Reactions: 3 people

obama-chicken-438.jpg

(Notice they serve 'halal' (islam approved) food, evidently catering to moslems.

Lol at Neo.

I figured you would enjoy the picture. If I didn't see the article I would have thought it was one of your useless, racist, crack pot photos you like to post.

obama-chicken-438.jpg

Lol at Neo.

Appears to be major photo shopped.

Seems like something one would find on a neo-Nazi, right wing lunatic, white supremacist blog, though.

The only virtues I have ever seen in the President are that he can smile, charm others, play basketball, and sing.

Perhaps he can also fry chicken while smiling.:lolabove:

Last edited:
with the uncanny ability to evoke knee jerk reactions from liberals.

We covered this once before, there are plenty of pictures of the OFC NYC locations in the net.

This one from the NYDailyNews.

image.jpg

Nothing new, they have been around for years.

How about a JFK fried chicken? (with halal food)

3581092647_a7b4c08ba7.jpg

Spanish Harlem.

Last time I posted a map showing the locations of OFCs in NYC but can't find it today, or at least finding it isn't worth the trouble.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back