North Korea on the move

Since I raised this in the context of Nazi Germany, I'll follow suit here: Should the international community consider bombing North Korean prison camps in response to the atrocities?

Yes, they should. But it will never happen.

Reactions: 2 people
Just so I'm clear, you think someone should bomb prisoner camps?

Have you thought this all the way through?

Apparently Velo also thinks we should have bombed the concentration camps in WWII to give the victims there a chance to escape.

Apparently Velo also thinks we should have bombed the concentration camps in WWII to give the victims there a chance to escape.

I didn't extrapolate that at all from his question. Looked more like a baited hook to see who would bite.

Only way this gets stopped is if Russia and China allow it to be stopped.

Otherwise, DPRK continues to be DPRK.

Reactions: 1 person
Only way this gets stopped is if Russia and China allow it to be stopped.

Otherwise, DPRK continues to be DPRK.

I'm not even sure Russia can exert that much influence there anymore. China is about the only nation that can and I'd even be willing to say they are limited when dealing with that child in charge.

Just so I'm clear, you think someone should bomb prisoner camps?

Have you thought this all the way through?

I don't think you have to drop nukes. We have enough smart bombs that we could take out the guards with minimal casualties to the prisoners.

Or just rain down the terror on the leaders of the country. What they are doing to their own people is sickening and we (the world, not just the US) have the ability to stop it.

I don't think you have to drop nukes. We have enough smart bombs that we could take out the guards with minimal casualties to the prisoners.

Or just rain down the terror on the leaders of the country. What they are doing to their own people is sickening and we (the world, not just the US) have the ability to stop it.

I don't even

Sign me up after you adequately explain how it is an American obligation.

It should shock the conscience that this kind of crap still goes on in the 21st century.

And China shouldn't be allowed to be an accomplice if it wants to be treated like a world power.

Last edited:

You serious Clark??

VN Store

Back