Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Dang! Having to surgically remove Hildago's nose ring, which is only a tiny stud not an actual ring, on the sideline while the game goes on! Apparently been playing with it all year, even though there's a no jewelry rule, and NOW it has to dug out after refs objected. Reminds me of when that ref randomly went off about the color of RJ's leg sleeve, the same one she'd worn all season, and she had to change right before the game.
I believe jewelry is against the rules as a safety concern, along with long fingernails. Unless it has recently changed.

I believe jewelry is against the rules as a safety concern, along with long fingernails. Unless it has recently changed.
Yes but many, including HH, have been wearing these all year, including all thru warmups today. And she already had it covered w tape. You chose an ingame moment to make her go get it dug out? Like they just that moment noticed? I'd say at least wait til halftime, esp since it was a dig out and not just a ring removal.

I’m going 82-79 USC in a closer than expected on a neutral floor. USC may see PaoPoa struggle from the 3 and Fuwiley May look like a freshman. really depends USC is always a few well strung possessions from a blowout
If only the LVs would listen to my predictions 😭 I’ve been on fire this tournament

What I like, and envy for us, about Raven's pg game is how smart she is. She makes the right play most of the time, she's calm, steady, ready to step up s needed. Seems so in control. Of course it helps to be surrounded w that cast and to have the biggest player on the floor. But she's legit. Wish we had anything close.

Watching Cameron Brink and Kiki for Stanford, we need nimble, quick, multifaceted bigs down low that can do everything. Dribble, rebound, block shots, midrange, 3, block shots, get steals, etc.

Reactions: Deebowbear
2024 WBB prospect Emely Rodríguez, 6-1 W, Central Pointe Christian Academy (Kissimmee, FL), has announced her top five schools—Arizona, UCF, UConn, Florida State, South Carolina

she can ball

VN Store

Back