Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I'm going to watch the games (around my strategically planned nap for the men's S16 game late tonight) and I hope for some good games. But I can't bring myself to care much who wins any of them, except the 3 teams I'm praying don't win the whole thing. Still too raw.
I have 3 teams I don’t want to win as well, but I root for 4 players that I wouldn’t mind seeing them win on those 4 teams.

Reactions: glv98
Dang! Having to surgically remove Hildago's nose ring, which is only a tiny stud not an actual ring, on the sideline while the game goes on! Apparently been playing with it all year, even though there's a no jewelry rule, and NOW it has to dug out after refs objected. Reminds me of when that ref randomly went off about the color of RJ's leg sleeve, the same one she'd worn all season, and she had to change right before the game.

HH's youth and inexperience are catching up to her today. But you wonder how much that nose stud clusterf threw her off. That looked absolutely painful, not like removing a ring but digging out a stud w tweezers. If I was Ivey I'd be furious.

Westbeld is awesome, keeping them in it.

Don't know that the OS offense is all that bad. Just really, really slow. But beautifully executed in the clutch.

Poor Hannah H. It was bound to happen that one or more of the ballyhooed frosh bottomed out on the big stage. She probably feels approximately like JP after the SC game. She was so good all year but had a comeapart today. If I was an ND fan I'd been kicking doors in over that nose ring crap. Yes she should have shaken it off. But she's so young and the stage is so big I don't want anything messing with her rythmn.

VN Store

Back