'25 NJ OT Jaelyn Matthews

Yeah and this guy is probably 5th in the pecking order. (According to 24/7 ranking). I hope we hold off and wait to see who else jumps in first

Yeah and this guy is probably 5th in the pecking order. (According to 24/7 ranking). I hope we hold off and wait to see who else jumps in first
We’re going to take more than one hopefully and he’s a top target for among other UGA as well. IMO zero chance we wouldn’t take a commitment today.

Neat team at the front of the list

I find Maryland, Rutgers and Syracuse interesting. Those schools seem to indicate that he's considering staying close to home. Otherwise, there is ZERO reason to include those schools. Hopefully, he already knows he's going to UT, and everyone else on the list is just throwing a bone to those schools.

I find Maryland, Rutgers and Syracuse interesting. Those schools seem to indicate that he's considering staying close to home. Otherwise, there is ZERO reason to include those schools. Hopefully, he already knows he's going to UT, and everyone else on the list is just throwing a bone to those schools.
Kid has stated he’s interested in playing in the SEC. Some kids who look at football as the way out, know they have to come to football land for 3-4 years. Nico stated the same thing his Jr year, Bryce Young etc..

VN Store

Back