Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite Chatter

Where is the line? 2? 3? 10?

Those guys do provide a service for folks that cannot stand in lines or have more money than time. Someone pays me decent cash I'll stand in lines and do what I need to. I know you will.

Don't know what the line really is, but there is a big difference from 10 and like 50 or 60 like in the picture, I would think. I don't have a big problem with it honestly, the market is what the market is.

It'd be a non-issue if Nintendo would get their distribution issues straightened out.

Yeah, it falls back on Nintendo to get it together when it comes to this. But these are the same guys who use bots to buy up every concert and game ticket in seconds to resell 4x the face value.

Where is the line? 2? 3? 10?

Those guys do provide a service for folks that cannot stand in lines or have more money than time. Someone pays me decent cash I'll stand in lines and do what I need to. I know you will.

The person willing to pay the most, should get it. There is no fairer system.

BTW, because the Mini NES has a save feature, I beat Mario 3 for the first time ever yesterday. Growing up, I never had the patience to marathon it. I was able to split my game up over 5 days and didn't get burnt out. Silly but great sense of accomplishment!

BTW, because the Mini NES has a save feature, I beat Mario 3 for the first time ever yesterday. Growing up, I never had the patience to marathon it. I was able to split my game up over 5 days and didn't get burnt out. Silly but great sense of accomplishment!

Pro tip: You could have done what every other kid did and left your system running.

Last edited:
Truth be told, my window of opportunity was very small. My parents wouldn't let me have a Nintendo for a long time. Probably about 1994 they finally bought us an NES with a bunch of games, but by this time the SNES was about to be obsolete. I only had an NES for about a year before I replaced it with the SNES.

It's the most insane thing to me now, but my parents would "lock" the TV so that they could regulate how much we watched/played.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch_2MBzfmXY[/youtube]

I loved the first 2 games, plus Killer 7 also made by Suda51.

I had to pick up a book for someone in Cool Springs today so I went to Target just to see if maybe they had a Switch in stock. They had several of each color combination. I got one along with Zelda and the Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Hopefully, I'll be able to report back with some thoughts after the weekend.

Not hating on you...... Just don't see the draw for these classic consoles. I have a working Snes with a ton of games and I know that you can pick up one for pretty cheap. What am I missing.

Mostly just for nostalgia (and for the kiddo) I have a Nintendo, but I haven't even hooked it up (and can't remember the last time I did.

Plus you don't have to switch out cartridges or worry about them working.

Super Mario Odessey today bruh. Haven't been this excited for a Nintendo game since I was about 8 and Super Mario Bros 2 came out.

Games like Super Mario Odyssey and Zelda: Breath of the Wild are why I'll probably always buy the latest Nintendo system. The rest of the library can be complete garbage but if Nintendo puts out a good 10-15 first party games, it's worth it.

Got SMO yesterday, wanted to play it about 30 minutes just to get a feel and ended up playing for 3 hours. Terribly addictive.

VN Store

Back