Night Owls/Insomniacs Thread Part IV

It's been really a challenge to get to sleep 😴 at a normal hour this past week.Last night,it was around 2:30-3am before I got any sleep. Luckily,I wasn't doing anything today and sleep a good 8 hours. I haven't gotten that kind of rest in about a week.
I woke up a lot last night. Which was bad, because I have to work tonight.

I woke up a lot last night. Which was bad, because I have to work tonight.
Sorry to hear that. I know that's rough with work. I know early hours at work were always my Kryptonite. I somehow made it,but crashed when it came time to get home.Hopefully,tonight wasn't too bad for ya!

Reactions: joevol33
Note to self. Be sure to double check covid meds and make sure that they don't interact with my sleep meds in a negative way. Lesson learned from insomnia tonight.
I'm a big sissy when it comes to medication. I take a reflux pill, and allergy medicine, but if for some reason I have to take something else, I stop those. I don't mix anything, even separate those two by about 10 hours 🤣

Reactions: Pennheel
I love this thread lol.... It gives me a good laugh when I need it! I know that I'll be up tonight because I have something I'm looking forward to in the morning 🌄 🌅 It's hard for me to sleep at all when I'm like this so I'm excited. I might binge watch a couple of TV shows to calm my mind, and get me to sleep lol

I love this thread lol.... It gives me a good laugh when I need it! I know that I'll be up tonight because I have something I'm looking forward to in the morning 🌄 🌅 It's hard for me to sleep at all when I'm like this so I'm excited. I might binge watch a couple of TV shows to calm my mind, and get me to sleep lol
I wish I had known about this thread back when I detoxed cold turkey and couldn’t sleep for a week, maybe 2. I don’t even remember how long, I just remember the feeling of wanting to chew my limbs off.

I wish I had known about this thread back when I detoxed cold turkey and couldn’t sleep for a week, maybe 2. I don’t even remember how long, I just remember the feeling of wanting to chew my limbs off.
Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Ive heard how rough that can be.Hope and pray things are much better for you now!I went through that from the day after Christmas until a couple of days ago thanks to covid and other junk going on. The worst round I've ever had with Covid including the insomia. I couldn't rest and my skin crawled. I wanted to sleep,but couldn't. Thankfully, I can rest again 😌 😴

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that. Ive heard how rough that can be.Hope and pray things are much better for you now!I went through that from the day after Christmas until a couple of days ago thanks to covid and other junk going on. The worst round I've ever had with Covid including the insomia. I couldn't rest and my skin crawled. I wanted to sleep,but couldn't. Thankfully, I can rest again 😌 😴
All good now! I’m very blessed!

I was feeling a little restless and couldn't sleep so I played a PC game for a couple of hours,and now I feel rested. I hate being up too late. 😒

Reactions: joevol33
Who knew watching an absolutely terrible movie on Netflix would relax me and make feel ready for bed?... I should do that more often ha 😆

VN Store

Back