Nicotine

And I'd still rather have it than cancer. Whats your point?

My point is that you missed THE point . I would much rather have a good aged Bourbon instead of Mad dog 20/20 , but banning MD because a certain demographic drinks more of it than any other one is stupid , racist and on par for you liberals and your nanny state ideology.

Probably have to ban caffeine next. Makes white people edgy and more likely to commit violence against minorities.
I would love to watch ALL the addicts in this country go thru those withdrawls.

I imagine a lot more violence for a while.

Reactions: AM64
Let me guess you support banning cigarettes but legalizing smoking weed :cool:
Negative. I do think banning menthol and flavors is a good idea. Its not cool getting people hooked on nicotine by making it taste like candy. Also a nicotine addiction is infinitely harder to kick than weed.

Negative. I do think banning menthol and flavors is a good idea. Its not cool getting people hooked on nicotine by making it taste like candy. Also a nicotine addiction is infinitely harder to kick than weed.

I don't know about that. I've kicked nicotine at least 100 times, getting easy now......

I don't know about that. I've kicked nicotine at least 100 times, getting easy now......
My dad is 59 he's tried to quit multiple times but now he's just accepted the fact that its going to kill him. It's sad. It's almost like a relief to him that he doesn't have to try to quit anymore. Watching him struggle with it all my life has made me say HELL NO to tobacco.

VN Store

Back