Next Up on the Sexual Abuse Front......Al Franken

Pictures of Moore physically overpowering them?

I guess I don't get the context of the picture. Is he actually touching her? It looks like a gag he's doing in front of a crowd who would hopefully stop him from assaulting her if that's what he is doing.

Reactions: 3 people
She was a grown woman when this happened and it appears Franken took advantage of the rehearsal format for the skit. He's wrong to have done that and should be held accountable.

I do think that is qualitatively different than a 30-something year old guy cruising the mall for 14-16 year old girls he can physically overpower and intimidate.

And there it is.

Reactions: 1 person
She was a grown woman when this happened and it appears Franken took advantage of the rehearsal format for the skit. He's wrong to have done that and should be held accountable.

I do think that is qualitatively different than a 30-something year old guy cruising the mall for 14-16 year old girls he can physically overpower and intimidate.

Sorry precious but that's not accurate. As always you're comical.

I guess I don't get the context of the picture. Is he actually touching her? It looks like a gag he's doing in front of a crowd who would hopefully stop him from assaulting her if that's what he is doing.
Why don't you read the story that the woman wrote about it? There is a link posted on one of these threads. Why are you giving him the benefit of the doubt?

Reactions: 2 people
At least Franken has apologized.

Moore? He wants to hire right wing handwriting "experts" and threaten lawsuits.

Reactions: 4 people
Franken is calling for an Ethics Investigation into this matter.
I think that we need transparent public hearings where any person who says that they have been sexually assaulted, groped, or whatever by any member of Congress can come forward and tell their story. Also, any member accused in the last 40 years has to leave office. I wonder how many in office would go for this???? I have no problem with holding them to the same standard as Roy Moore.

At least Franken has apologized.

Moore? He wants to hire right wing handwriting "experts" and threaten lawsuits.

He sorta apologized.

Interestingly he says he doesn't remember it the way she does but he's all over Sessions for not remembering something correctly.

Moore is a scumbag but I'm betting the yearbook thing was forged; dumb and unnecessary move by the accuser and/or Allred. Doesn't change the likelihood of being guilty but it is dumb and dishonest

He sorta apologized.

Interestingly he says he doesn't remember it the way she does but he's all over Sessions for not remembering something correctly.

Moore is a scumbag but I'm betting the yearbook thing was forged; dumb and unnecessary move by the accuser and/or Allred. Doesn't change the likelihood of being guilty but it is dumb and dishonest
Serious questions:

I was under the impression that men who went after young girls never changed. Have there been any accusations about Judge Roy in the last 20 years, 15 years, 5 years? Did he rehabilitate himself?

Serious questions:

I was under the impression that men who went after young girls never changed. Have there been any accusations about Judge Roy in the last 20 years, 15 years, 5 years? Did he rehabilitate himself?

Link? Never?

He sorta apologized.

If the yearbook is forged, someone should be prosecuted.

Why don't you read the story that the woman wrote about it? There is a link posted on one of these threads. Why are you giving him the benefit of the doubt?

I'm just saying what it looks like. Thanks for the vague response on a source.

Thanks, so she was asleep and doesn't know if he actually touched her. This doesn't excuse the other accusation, but this is not photo proof of groping. It doesn't even look like he's touching her and she's also wearing a flak jacket. Why would he take a photo of him assaulting somebody? I get it if it's just some dude with his buddy, but it was a USO photographer who was there to document everything for everyone.

It doesn't add up.

Reactions: 5 people
Thanks, so she was asleep and doesn't know if he actually touched her. This doesn't excuse the other accusation, but this is not photo proof of groping. It doesn't even look like he's touching her and she's also wearing a flak jacket. Why would he take a photo of him assaulting somebody? I get it if it's just some dude with his buddy, but it was a USO photographer who was there to document everything for everyone.

It doesn't add up.
What about her story? Why are you defending him? Would it have been okay if that was your wife sitting there?

What about her story? Why are you defending him? Would it have been okay if that was your wife sitting there?

I am only refuting the part of her story where she says she was asleep. For some odd reason, I don't find people's memories of events that they sleep through to be very reliable.

Reactions: 3 people
Moore hasn't been accused of being a pedophile. They had reached puberty. He is accused of being an ephebophile.

I made specific note of the different definitions. Point being the current view is that things like this type of sexual predilection don't tend to just "fix" themselves. At least that's what I've mostly seen posited.

VN Store

Back