Next Up on the Sexual Abuse Front......Al Franken

When Franken resigns it will be disingenuous if he doesn't go away. I expect that he'll be embraced by the left and will be a regular on SNL alongside Baldwin pushing the liberal agenda.

Anybody else on here think that if Roy Moore gets elected next week, that Al Franken recants his decision to leave the Senate? He didn't actually quit yet, and didn't actually apologize either. I think it may have been a Democratic play to appear to take the high road, so they can attack Roy Moore hard before the election. If Moore wins, they don't need Franken to leave.
My post that I quoted was from Dec. 8. Well, the Dems took the high ground, and called for Franken to "resign." And, of course they used their moral superiority to attack Roy Moore hard. Now, 4 Democrat Senators have come out and called for Franken to recant, and not actually resign. He is still in office. HMMMMM..............

I deserve good things, I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am an attractive person. I am fun to be with. ~ Stuart Smalley

When Franken resigns it will be disingenuous if he doesn't go away. I expect that he'll be embraced by the left and will be a regular on SNL alongside Baldwin pushing the liberal agenda.

He should resign and run again for the seat in a couple of years. Like the GOP with Moore, the people of Minnesota should be able to decide.

Reactions: Burger
He should resign and run again for the seat in a couple of years. Like the GOP with Moore, the people of Minnesota should be able to decide.

His problem is that he told the truth and admitted he had acted inappropriately. He should have learned a lesson from Trump and Moore. Trump lies and denies it all, notwithstanding his words on tape. Moore lied and denied it all and almost won anyway.

Deny long enough, and people will start to believe you.

Reactions: 1 person
His problem is that he told the truth and admitted he had acted inappropriately. He should have learned a lesson from Trump and Moore. Trump lies and denies it all, notwithstanding his words on tape. Moore lied and denied it all and almost won anyway.

Of course this is the case.

The GOP is selling out any claims of moral or fiscal conservationism. Not that any rational person really believed it before - but now any suggestion should come with an eye roll from even the most uninformed amongst us.

So, Al acted inappropriately years ago? Are there criminal charges being brought? Convictions? Do we all want to be fired because of any and every conceivable complaint someone might bring about our past selves?

(I'm not defending sexual harassment or any other misconduct. I'm just not sure how I feel about forcing Franklin out. And I despise the guy.)

Too bad for Al that there's a picture of him groping a sleeping young lady with a **** eating grin on his face. That kind of makes it hard for him to deny it all.

Maybe, maybe not. He said that he recalled certain instances differently than the women did. Somebody is lying.

Side note, what’s the over under on Baby it’s Cold Outside going out of rotation? It’s basically a song about a guy pressuring a girl into something she apparently doesn’t want to do, and as a kicker she asks what’s in her drink. The guy is trying to get her incapacitated so he can rape her, and there’s too much snow for anyone to be able to get there and rescue her.

Side note, what’s the over under on Baby it’s Cold Outside going out of rotation? It’s basically a song about a guy pressuring a girl into something she apparently doesn’t want to do, and as a kicker she asks what’s in her drink. The guy is trying to get her incapacitated so he can rape her, and there’s too much snow for anyone to be able to get there and rescue her.

Rocky Top celebrates illegal moonshine production and violence directed at Revenuers.

Yah, the wife and I were discussing this with out Millennial kids last Christmas. They think it's stupid, but has been a source of outrage conversation among their peers.

VN Store

Back