New York City

🙄

I don't not agree with this...

With the rampant crime and failure to enforce laws that NYC has, I'm not sure I would want NG soldiers parading around with M4s since their ROE is probably tighter than a tick's ass. Hence, leaving them as easy prey to some chowder head that wants to stab them in the neck and run off with their newfound rifle.

Sidearms make far more sense in that setting even though I know the NG is normally short on pistols... depending on the unit of course.

Her (probable) rationale of the "scary evil assault weapons" doesn't hold water. But the practical side of where they are at and what force they are allowed to use is more at stake here. Plus, every military member, AD, Reserve or Guard, has a story about someone who wasn't supposed to have said evil black rifle showing up and handing over said evil black rifle they found in the bathroom or break room or whatever.

It makes sense but not for the probable reasons they put out.

This will be coming to America and NYC soon
Considering that Jews make up a lot of those protesters in London it's hard to see a no-go zone existing other than in someone's imagination.

Reactions: NashVol11
CBS national news reported yesterday "transit crime is up 13% when compared to this same time last year in NYC". Interesting considering a few liars on here claim otherwise 😂

CBS national news reported yesterday "transit crime is up 13% when compared to this same time last year in NYC". Interesting considering a few liars on here claim otherwise 😂
They're using the same NYPD crime statistics that say overall crime is down, but are "lying". Interesting how people have a hard on for crime in other places 😂

Why are people's first instinct to video? The man appears to be beyond help, but it doesn't look like anyone is checking on him if this is real.

Squad member Jamaal Bowman demands rents are capped to fight 'plantation capitalism' as he helps AOC announce her Green New Deal for Housing he calls a 'form of reparations'​

• The proposal would invest up to $234 billion over 10 years in public housing and repeal the Faircloth Amendment which limits public housing units
Progressives led by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are re-launching a 'Green New Deal' for public housing to address 'environmental injustices' in low-income housing.

The proposal would invest up to $234 billion over 10 years in public housing and repeal the Faircloth Amendment.

The Faircloth Amendment prevents any net increase in public housing units beyond 1999 levels - 1.8 million.

The proposal 'would bring public housing down to zero carbon emissions while creating 280,000 jobs. In the era of government neglected demolition and privatization of our public housing stocks,' according to Ocasio-Cortez.

1711058451309.png
Progressives led by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are re-launching a 'Green New Deal' for public housing to address 'environmental injustices' in low-income housing

1711058500672.png
'We're gonna stand up and transform our energy system and create sustainable housing not based on fossil fuel,' said Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt.

Cops arrest the conservative activists when protesting but leave the lefty-lunatic fringe to run free to kill & rob others bc they're seen as a different voting block of supported policy.

Why are people's first instinct to video? The man appears to be beyond help, but it doesn't look like anyone is checking on him if this is real.
This
wtf is wrong with everyone.

Not long ago as I was leaving HD parking lot I noticed a guy laying on the ground next to his truck. I rolled down the window and said “hey partner…” in case he was just looking under his truck. He didn’t respond so I got out to check on him. He was in bad shape so I turned around to tell one of my 2 employees who was with me to call 911. Both of these A holes were filming. I about lost it. I called them some things as I politely asked them to stop Fing filming and call 911.

It’s not just New York. We as people just don’t give a **** about each other anymore

VN Store

Back