New York City

Lol yeah there definitely haven't been pro-Palestine protests in NYC, nor does it have the largest Jewish population in America

London isn’t “having this problem” just because one right winger says they are
Keep your head buried long enough and you’ll suffocate

Did you read what you posted 🙄
Lol yeah there definitely haven't been pro-Palestine protests in NYC, nor does it have the largest Jewish population in America
If you can't understand that sarcasm you are beyond help lol, read the second half of the sentence

In case you needed me to spell it out, NYC is one of the most pro-Palestine places in the country and has always been, and yet it's nowhere close to "a no-go zone for Jews," it has the biggest Jewish population of any city in the world

We all know democrats welcome crime. If there was nothing wrong she wouldn't even need to look like she's trying to curb the crime.
One high profile incident can definitely have that effect, doesn't mean it's a good thing. That's why no one can back this up with numbers. No one should welcome an unnecessary police state where the local police department has a billion dollar budget and National Guard members are beating people up for smoking weed near a subway station

One high profile incident can definitely have that effect, doesn't mean it's a good thing. That's why no one can back this up with numbers. No one should welcome an unnecessary police state where the local police department has a billion dollar budget and National Guard members are beating people up for smoking weed near a subway station
what are your thoughts on the reaction to 1/6?

The Capitol is still wrapped up in barricades. that police state has been finding people all over the country and dragging them back to DC. but I am sure that is different.

what are your thoughts on the reaction to 1/6?

The Capitol is still wrapped up in barricades. that police state has been finding people all over the country and dragging them back to DC. but I am sure that is different.
We were there a few months ago in DC and don't remember excessive barricades (besides construction). The people we were with would know and didn't mention anything

We were there a few months ago in DC and don't remember excessive barricades (besides construction). The people we were with would know and didn't mention anything
I was there in October. They had pushed the White House barrier another road back towards the lawn. and there was a pretty militarized border wall around the Capitol that kept you at least a block (400ish feet) back. Definitely wasn't there the previous times I visited, I have a selfie from me on the steps of the Capitol from that last trip, couldn't get anywhere close this time.

I was there in October. They had pushed the White House barrier another road back towards the lawn. and there was a pretty militarized border wall around the Capitol that kept you at least a block (400ish feet) back. Definitely wasn't there the previous times I visited, I have a selfie from me on the steps of the Capitol from that last trip, couldn't get anywhere close this time.
They are working on the WH so that was pushed. We were right up to the normal fence on the other side. There was no new barrier on the capitol besides the work area. They've been pushing that back for years even before j6. The backside was pretty much empty

VN Store

Back