New York City

Smashing store windows, looting and setting cars including police cars on fire is protesting?

"Mostly peaceful protests" as stores burned to the ground in the background.
🤣😂
federal court houses, police stations, embassies, and even the Capitol Building....and this article paints a really rosy picture. claims that the BLM weren't as serious as other riots while ignoring that individual BLM protests did more damage than any of the counter points they bring up.

It was protests, and the National Guard in NYC streets for protests would not have made one thing better. Just another part of the weird brain rot about cities because everyone only consumes tabloids now

Just when i thought you couldn't possibly be more FOS. I am not gonna even dignify that 100% obvious bullcrap post by linking videos and articles about all the businesses destroyed, buildings burned to the ground, assaults and murders of innocent people including the elderly.

I literally would not piss on you to put you out. People who spread the blatant lies that you do are the cancer that is killing this country.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman
federal court houses, police stations, embassies, and even the Capitol Building....and this article paints a really rosy picture. claims that the BLM weren't as serious as other riots while ignoring that individual BLM protests did more damage than any of the counter points they bring up.

Just when i thought you couldn't possibly be more FOS. I am not gonna even dignify that 100% obvious bullcrap post by linking videos and articles about all the businesses destroyed, buildings burned to the ground, assaults and murders of innocent people including the elderly.

I literally would not piss on you to put you out. People who spread the blatant lies that you do are the cancer that is killing this country.
I live in NYC, when’s the last time you were there? “Let me link some videos” lol

Are murder numbers the best metric to tell people how things are going? I'm going to guess it's just not people getting old and scared.
That and tabloids, which are the only places crime is “getting worse”

(Yours was also a pretty weak response to the murder rate being 6 TIMES lower, and per capita likely closer to 10 times lower)

Last edited:
That and tabloids, which are the only places crime is “getting worse”

(Yours was also a pretty weak response to the murder rate being 6 TIMES lower, and per capita likely closer to 10 times lower)

What was my "pretty weak response"?

What was my "pretty weak response"?
2245 vs 386 is a pretty gigantic difference to be met with a “idk if that’s the best metric, I’m going to guess people aren’t making up their exaggerated fears about cities”

Maybe the garbage tabloids they read are making it up for them, but yes, they are. Every crime that happens in a big city is a national story now because the right wants to froth at the mouth over how every city is literally Hell

2245 vs 386 is a pretty gigantic difference to be met with a “idk if that’s the best metric, I’m going to guess people aren’t making up their exaggerated fears about cities”

Maybe the garbage tabloids they read are making it up for them, but yes, they are. Every crime that happens in a big city is a national story now because the right wants to froth at the mouth over how every city is literally Hell
I was asking a question. Obviously less murders are better. We can beat our chests over that, but what if felony assaults are higher? Should that get ignored? Again, I'm asking a question.

" Welp, we are all good here....won't get murdered today". We can both make up quotes if you want to play those games.

Reactions: EasternVol
I was asking a question. Obviously less murders are better. We can beat our chests over that, but what if felony assaults are higher? Should that get ignored? Again, I'm asking a question.

" Welp, we are all good here....won't get murdered today". We can both make up quotes if you want to play those games.
They aren't. It's a dumb question. You think murders are down by over 80% but felony assault is not only up, but far up enough to make up for that?

People use homicides because they're the least likely to be underreported.

Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 10.27.47 AM.png

And for the people that can only read New York Post articles and can’t understand charts, that says the seven major felonies are down SEVENTY-SIX PERCENT from 1990 and look at most of this thread. @marcusluvsvols you were saying something about spreading blatant lies, don’t run and hide now

VN Store

Back