New Research Shows Liberals Are Not More Open-Minded or Complex

Just about everyone has a hot button issue which they refuse to listen to reason or facts.

stick-figure-are-you-talking-about-me.png

Reactions: 1 person
You know I'm getting sick of your **** hoss. I bet you walk around the house in a bra and panties, drinking wine and watching YouTube videos of Hillary Clinton.

If LG looks anything like his avatar I wouldn't mind seeing him in bra and panties.

Feels weird not being the craziest ****ing poster in the PF. Shine on, Sandy, shine on...

Reactions: 1 person
Last edited:
Ha. How common is that name?

The long answer may include the fact that the article in the OP references Lucian Conway III and your obit link cites Lucian Conway, Sr. and Lucian Conway, Jr. The other link I posted refers to this gentlemen as Dr. Luke Conway who is professionally known under the pseudonym Lucian Conway III.

The short answer would be that the name is not nearly as common as you proving yourself to be an abject moron.

Reactions: 3 people
The long answer may include the fact that the article in the OP references Lucian Conway III and your obit link cites Lucian Conway, Sr. and Lucian Conway, Jr. The other link I posted refers to this gentlemen as Dr. Luke Conway who is professionally known under the pseudonym Lucian Conway III.

The short answer would be that the name is not nearly as common as you proving yourself to be an abject moron.

I guess name calling is the way to show open mindedness and complex thinking.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back