New qb?

From what I saw he tore it up when given the chance.

Then told this year he would not be starting looking too take his talents elsewhere.

We need someone to step up ASAP, and he's experienced and ready to compete. Shouldn't have anything to do with cornwell(who's prob goin to bama)
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He started last year as a true Freshman so he will have to set out a year. The good thing is as a Redshirt Sophomore he will have three years to play three. The good thing is that we could essentially pick his up as a QB for the 2014 class but it will only count towards our 85 scholarship limit and the the actual 2014 signing class freeing up a spot for another big ugly.

He started last year as a true Freshman so he will have to set out a year. The good thing is as a Redshirt Sophomore he will have three years to play three. The good thing is that we could essentially pick his up as a QB for the 2014 class but it will only count towards our 85 scholarship limit and the the actual 2014 signing class freeing up a spot for another big ugly.

Oh gotcha, thanks

Is that what happened? I'm not familiar with their qb situation.. They were saying this guy tore it up in the short time he got last year.. Maybe there's more to him leaving.

I thought he won the job and got hurt and didn't get it back.

I find it interesting that so many fans are writing off our current roster of QB's (i.e. Worley and Peterman) without either having played a game under the new staff.

Yes, Worley got thrown to the wolves 2 years ago and didn't perform very well. He was a freshman with very limited experience and probably very limited coaching.

Give these guys a chance with this coaching staff and this offense.

Reactions: 5 people
I find it interesting that so many fans are writing off our current roster of QB's (i.e. Worley and Peterman) without either having played a game under the new staff.

Yes, Worley got thrown to the wolves 2 years ago and didn't perform very well. He was a freshman with very limited experience and probably very limited coaching.

Give these guys a chance with this coaching staff and this offense.

Some fans just expect the QB to be like Tebow, McCarron, RG3 etc. And other fans still wouldn't be satisfied with those guys. In b4 "Tebow can't throw, McCarron had a RB, RG3 didn't play in the SEC"

If it's not the second coming of Manning, it's not good enough for some.

Yahoo had an article on him this past weekend. There was an injury involved in his losing his starting job.

This guy was rated right above Peterman coming out of HS. Why are people writing off the QBs on our roster? Lunt hasn't shown anything that tells me he would beat out Peterman or Worley from Day 1. 1,108 yards, 6 TDs and 7 INTs isn't anything special with who he played against in that OKST system.

This guy was rated right above Peterman coming out of HS. Why are people writing off the QBs on our roster? Lunt hasn't shown anything that tells me he would beat out Peterman or Worley from Day 1. 1,108 yards, 6 TDs and 7 INTs isn't anything special with who he played against in that OKST system.

The coaches at OK St must have thought the same thing.

VN Store

Back